OH-Quinnipiac: Biden +8, other match ups competitive (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 03:54:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  OH-Quinnipiac: Biden +8, other match ups competitive (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: OH-Quinnipiac: Biden +8, other match ups competitive  (Read 11525 times)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« on: July 27, 2019, 01:03:51 PM »
« edited: July 27, 2019, 01:07:33 PM by ProudModerate2 »

Has this poll been adjusted for turnout? Must be why Biden is so high and Warren Harris are so low. Only reason.

It's RV, not LV, which is of course less accurate. Also, I'm not sure that Biden would generate the highest turnout if this was the implication of your post. I'm actually worried about excitement with Biden. Just look at his speeches; the dude isn't creating that much enthusiasm.

Almost every poll released so far has had Biden doing signifigently better in the GE than other candidates. In this factor, the poll is not an outlier.

Look, under the right circumstances with really good candidates, we could flip Ohio, there is still a shot that it happens, but 8 points? Come on, everyone knows now that is just ridiculous.

What I said was that Biden overpreforming the rest of the field by a signifigent margin isnt an outlier when looking at major polling, not that the poll was correct or even accurate.

Agree.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies