OH-Quinnipiac: Biden +8, other match ups competitive (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2024, 11:44:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  OH-Quinnipiac: Biden +8, other match ups competitive (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: OH-Quinnipiac: Biden +8, other match ups competitive  (Read 11489 times)
Frenchrepublican
Junior Chimp

P P P
« on: July 25, 2019, 07:06:26 AM »

LOL. Because you are still giving some credibility to Quinnipiac polls ?! So Trump is at -8 nationally but at -9 in a state he won by 8 in 2016. If you really believe this poll I have a bridge to sell you.
Frenchrepublican
Junior Chimp

P P P
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2019, 07:07:15 AM »

Quinnipiac polls are not even funny anymore. Sad
Frenchrepublican
Junior Chimp

P P P
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2019, 08:01:34 AM »

Yeah, he will....if he is losing the PV by double digits
Frenchrepublican
Junior Chimp

P P P
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2019, 08:05:08 AM »

Trump’s approval in the 4 big media polls, cnn, Fox, nbc, abc is now 45.8%, up from 43.5% just before the midterms, his approval overall on rcp is higher now than it was on midterm day when the exit polls had trump’s approval at 53-46 in Ohio or +7, this poll claims it’s now -9, trump’s net approval dropping 16% in Ohio since midterms is simply not tenable.

People at Quinnipiac University don't care about the accuracy of their polls, they simply want to make the headlines. They should have lost any credibility left after their polling debacle in Florida last year   
Frenchrepublican
Junior Chimp

P P P
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2019, 10:44:32 AM »

Junk. We're not winning Ohio people, how many times do we have to say this?
"Why pay attention to polls that don't fit my narrative?"

Frenchrepublican
Junior Chimp

P P P
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2019, 10:56:18 AM »

LOL. Because you are still giving some credibility to Quinnipiac polls ?! So Trump is at -8 nationally but at -9 in a state he won by 8 in 2016. If you really believe this poll I have a bridge to sell you.

Ohio has clearly drifted away from Trump faster than the nation if you look at Morning Consult over the past year. There is no misalignment here. Things change quickly. Ohio is still struggling several years into this great economy.

The problem with this theory that Trump has lost a lot of support in the Midwest is that you would expect a rebound of Trump in the Sunbelt, but it has not happened either, I mean Quinnipiac has Trump losing by four in TX
Frenchrepublican
Junior Chimp

P P P
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2019, 07:43:50 AM »

Quinnipiac is an embarrassment and should not be taken seriously.

Huh Huh Huh

Their polling has been pretty reliable, statistically speaking.

Their Florida numbers from last year really s*** the bed. I think that's mostly what people are referring to. I guess it's fair to still consider them a quality pollster when that state in question isn't the Sunshine State.

Last year they gave to Cordray a 2 pts lead and a 17 pts lead to Brown. Their polls are just bad.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies