Morning Consult's Governor Approval Rankings Q2 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 02:13:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Morning Consult's Governor Approval Rankings Q2 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Morning Consult's Governor Approval Rankings Q2  (Read 3397 times)
henster
YaBB God

« on: July 17, 2019, 11:08:11 PM »

Good news for VA Dems, Northam has a net +5 JA, he even has positive approval from independents!
henster
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2019, 08:35:28 PM »

Ralph Northam at +5 is such a damn hypocritical look for democrats, imo.

How that dude survived the kkk/blackface scandal is beyond me. And nobody even cares that he admitted it in the immediate aftermath.

Dems MUST primary him.

Virginia has a one-term limit on the governorship, so he can't run again.

And the fact that he didn't have to run again probably played a part in his decision to just ride it out.

I mean the idea of him resigning over a 30 year photo is kind of absurd especially with Trump getting away with everything.
henster
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 04:58:26 PM »

Ralph Northam at +5 is such a damn hypocritical look for democrats, imo.

How that dude survived the kkk/blackface scandal is beyond me. And nobody even cares that he admitted it in the immediate aftermath.

Dems MUST primary him.

Virginia has a one-term limit on the governorship, so he can't run again.

And the fact that he didn't have to run again probably played a part in his decision to just ride it out.

I mean the idea of him resigning over a 30 year photo is kind of absurd especially with Trump getting away with everything.

Especially when Northam at least admitted his mistake, repented, & seemed to grow as a human being, something which Trump is incapable of doing.

Agree. Justin Fairfax should resign though, as he's accused of multiple sexual harassment in more recent years.

And they have gone nowhere, the women are refusing to go to police to investigate. You have people accusing someone with no hard evidence and no investigation, so the result is nothing happening.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies