The Dance of Death - Gameplay Thread (1215) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:51:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Dance of Death - Gameplay Thread (1215) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Dance of Death - Gameplay Thread (1215)  (Read 13310 times)
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« on: July 10, 2019, 02:49:07 PM »

Greetings,
The Count of Toulouse has proven himself to be a traitor both to the Church and to the Kingdom of France. Siding against the King of France and against the Catholic Church is TREASON.

Thus, for all his crimes and fsiding with the heretics, Raymond of Toulouse is hereby stripped of all his lands and Simon of Montfort is hereby the new owner of these lands.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2019, 05:34:40 AM »

Greetings,
I hold my subjects in the duchy of Flanders with high esteem. That's why I have decided to marry Joan, Countess of Flanders with my second son Prince Philip. Their children and the next successors will have royal blood and be a distinct cadet line of the royal family, I couldn't imagine a more prestigious husband than my own son for my loyal vassal.

The Pope's youngest nephew Giovanni of Counti will be married as well to Margareth of Flanders. They will remain at the french royal court, myself paying all their expenses.

Furthermore, I have decided to reconcile myself with the queen of France, all her queen privileges are reinstated and she will be on my side until death separates us.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2019, 05:40:22 AM »

The King of France formally recognizes Britanny's independence from the Kingdom of England. Whoever ends up being the duchess and the duchess' consort will still has to be negotiated between the bretons nobles, the Pope and the King of France himself.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2019, 05:29:16 AM »

Statement from the King of France

The King of France is pleased to announce that he's joining the Holy Crusade against the infidels. With the consent of the Pope, the King of France will initially build a powerful fleet  and as soon as the heretics are defeated in Occitania he will depart to the Holy Land to join the effort.

xKing Philippe Auguste
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies