The Dance of Death - Gameplay Thread (1215) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:11:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Dance of Death - Gameplay Thread (1215) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Dance of Death - Gameplay Thread (1215)  (Read 13257 times)
Dereich
YaBB God

« on: August 12, 2019, 04:35:16 PM »

The Caliph is proud to announce the creation of a series of forts, watchtowers, and castles throughout the Sierra Morena mountains. The fortifications, built around a great central focal point overlooking the battlefield of the Despeņaperros and guarding the pass, will be named for the great heroes of the campaign in which God has felt fit to grant us victory. The fortifications will act as a permanent bulwark to protect the people of Al-Andalus and will serve to forever show the awesome might of the Faithful and to commemorate the sacrifices made for victory in the name of God and his true Caliph.
Dereich
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2019, 09:25:22 PM »

Treaty of Peace between the Christian Iberian Coalition and the Almohad Caliphate:

1. The Kingdoms of Castile, Aragon, Leon, Portugal, and Navarre agree to establish a state of peace with the Almohad Caliphate, with the territories occupied by the Caliph serving as the line of demarcation.

2. The Caliph pledges to respect the Christian holy places and right to worship within the reconquered areas of his domain.

x King Alfonso VIII

x an-Nāṣir li-dīn Allah Muḥammad ibn al-Manṣūr, Caliph in Morocco
Dereich
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2019, 07:38:24 PM »

Statement Regarding Events In Christendom:

I, as well as the rest of the Hungarian Faithful, looked on with dismay at the unimaginable horror of the massacre in the Eternal City. With patience and alarm, Christendom watched as evidence against the Saracen Warlord in Cairo mounted. And now with joy and exultation, we the faithful sons of Christ embrace His Holiness's call for justice. My father, Bela, swore an oath to take up the cross and march on the holy land. Tragically, he was unable to fulfill that oath. In his name and in the name of the Lord, I will take up the mantle and march to liberate Cyprus and the Holy Land. 

I call on the brave subjects of Hungary to join me in this noble adventure and to her noble magnates to support this just call of the Holy Church. I also call on my noble neighbor, the Margrave of Austria, to join me at my right hand as a friend and Christian so that any discord between us may be wiped away, united in Faith. And I call on the Bulgars, the Greeks, and the Venetians, never great friends but unquestionably Christian, to support our efforts to reach the Holy Land as we gather in that great city of Christendom, Constantinople.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies