The Dance of Death - Gameplay Thread (1215) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:41:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Dance of Death - Gameplay Thread (1215) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Dance of Death - Gameplay Thread (1215)  (Read 13083 times)
YPestis25

Political Matrix
E: -4.65, S: -6.09

« on: July 09, 2019, 04:01:08 PM »

Treaty of Nymphaion
I . Whereas a state of chronic conflict exists between the Roman Empire and the Seljuk Sultanate
II . Whereas both states now recognize the futility of continued bloodshed
III . The Roman Empire and Seljuk Sultanate agree to the following:
   A . The Roman Empire agrees for a period of 10 years to not directly or indirectly violate the borders of the Seljuk Sultanate and to recognize their present territorial holdings.
   B . The Seljuk Sultanate agrees for a period of 10 years to not directly or indirectly violate the borders of either the Roman Empire or the Roman state in Trebizond and to recognize their territorial holdings.
   C . Seljuk traders will be permitted to sell their wares and transport their goods freely in Smyrna, Nicaea, and Miletus.
xTheodore I Laskaris, in Christ, Emperor and Autocrat of the Romans
YPestis25

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2019, 11:04:05 PM »

Treaty of Nicomedia:

I . Whereas the Roman Empire at Nicaea and the Latin Empire at Constantinople desire peace.
II . Both belligerents agree to the following:
    A . An immediate cessation of hostilities..
    B . The city of Nicomedia and the territories west of it will be recognized as Latin territory.
    C . The city of Abydos and its hinterland will be recognized as Latin territory.
    D . The city of Cyzicus, its hinterland, and its peninsula will be recognized as Latin territory.
    E . The remaining occupied territory in Anatolia will revert to Roman control.
xTheodore I Laskaris, in Christ, Emperor and Autocrat of the Romans
YPestis25

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2019, 08:37:19 PM »

The Bulgarian and the Nicaean Empire, the latter the true heirs to the Roman Empire, hereby agree to a formal, binding alliance in matters of state and armed combat. Should one party face aggression from an external threat, either party shall resolve to defend the other. In this we agree to defend our Orthodox brothers wherever they may be and attack the influence of those who have usurped the rightful rulers of the late Roman Empire. In all affairs, we agree to meet an equitable settlement. This treaty shall be enshrined in perpetuity or until its two signatories no longer exist.

X Tsar Boril I Asen
x Theodore I Lascaris, in Christ, Emperor and Autocrat of the Romans
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies