The Dance of Death - Gameplay Thread (1215) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:15:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Dance of Death - Gameplay Thread (1215) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Dance of Death - Gameplay Thread (1215)  (Read 13261 times)
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« on: July 09, 2019, 06:27:11 PM »

A Decree By Genghis Khan
To Be Spread by Merchants, Travelers, Nomads, Priests, Monks, and Other Travellers

All lands ruled in my name will be open and tolerant to people of all faiths, as long as they are peaceable people. While it is my belief that there is but one God who created all and gives all, there are others who believe in many gods or no god at all. This does not make them bad or corrupt people. Any man who kills or harasses another because of his religion will be punished with death himself. Further, any follower of Daoism, Buddhism, Islam, or Christianity who swears his allegiance to the Mongol Empire will be exempt from all taxes for the first five years after his oath is heard. May they continue to pray for our well being and continued success and the failure of our enemies.
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2019, 06:04:37 AM »

A Decree By Genghis Khan
To Be Spread by Merchants, Travelers, Nomads, Priests, Monks, and Other Travellers

My daughter, Kua Ujin Bekhi, will wed the noble Prince Liu Ke of the Khitan Tribe with all haste, cementing the alliance between our peoples and bringing them together as one great tribe.
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2019, 11:55:21 PM »

Pact between the Mongol Empire and the Qara Khitai
I. The Great Khan Genghis of the Mongols and Emperor Kuchlug of the Qara Khitai hereby agree to engage in no armed attacks, nor in any subversive activities, upon the lands or peoples of the other.
II. The nomadic Turkmen under the rule of Emperor Kuchlug shall be granted autonomy to manage their own affairs. They shall not be obligated to provide levies to wars led by the Qara Khitai, and shall regulate their own titles and matters of succession.
III. Merchants of both empires shall be allowed to move freely between each other, and shall be granted the regular privileges of merchants in either realm.
IV. The Shah of Khwarazmian shall act as a guarantor of this agreement and its terms among the Qara Khitai.
xShah Mohammed II

x Genghis Khan
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2019, 01:18:09 AM »

A Decree By Genghis Khan
To Be Spread by Merchants, Travelers, Nomads, Priests, Monks, and Other Travelling People

Prince Uthman of the Karakhanids has been received at my court. After speaking with Prince Uthman and praying on his plea, I have decided to welcome him into my court as a friend and companion as I would any other honest man of the tent. He is good and loyal and will serve our great Empire well.

It is my belief, and the belief of my advisors, that welcoming Prince Uthman into my court is not a violation of the pact between myself and Emperor Kuchlug of the Qara Khitai because there is no subversive or deceitful intent behind my welcoming Prince Uthman. I am simpling extending the benefits of friendship to a man of the tent, a wanderer, a traveler, a man seeking shelter and comfort. What Khan would not extend such kindness?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies