Federalist Party: Liberty or Death Caucus
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 04:37:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Federalist Party: Liberty or Death Caucus
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Federalist Party: Liberty or Death Caucus  (Read 1510 times)
Saint Milei
DeadPrez
Atlas Politician
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -7.91

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 06, 2019, 03:51:25 PM »
« edited: June 29, 2020, 01:45:00 AM by Misesian »

Welcome to the home of the Federalist Party

Caucus!

The Federalist Party Liberty or Death! Caucus is a group of members who believe in maximum liberty in both personal and economic matters. We believe in a smaller government that is limited to protecting the rights of individuals. We are a group of people who believe in the values of individual responsibility, defending civil liberties, giving more power back to the regions, and supporting the free market. We are a group for the underrepresented individuals generally opposed to government intervening in both domestic and foreign affairs, who often find that there never seems to be a place where their positions are heard and valued.

The Federalist Party Liberty or Death! Caucus is envisioned as a major political organization inside the Federalist Party, which will put forward its own agreements and positions as potential parts of the party's platform, aid and organize its candidates for public office, and take part of the leadership and decisions of the party as a whole.

In order to join the Federalist Party Liberty or Death! Caucus,
you must be a registered member of the Federalist Party.
If you already are, sign in to this post to be a part of us!

Membership:
DeadPrez (Chair)
Lfromnj (Vice-Chair)
Former Senator/Secretary of State Reactionary
Former Fremont MP KoopaDaQuick
Former Southern Delegate TheSaint250
Goldwater
terp40hitch
Jessica
President North Carolina Yankee *

* non-voting member

Mission Statement:
We of the Federalist Party Liberty or Death! Caucus believe in a world of liberty; a world in which all individuals are sovereign over their own lives and none shall be forced to sacrifice his or her values for the benefit of others. We believe that respect for individual rights is essential for a free and prosperous nation.  We believe that our message truly embraces the Atlasian Dream: where individuals are free to follow their own dreams in their own ways.

Platform

- We believe individuals should be free to make choices for themselves and must accept responsibility for the consequences of the choices they make.

- We support full freedom of expression and oppose government censorship, regulation or control of communications media and technology.

- We believe that the ability of individuals to speak freely on political issues being paramount to the health of the democratic system, political violence and intimidation of all kinds must be opposed and protected against.

- We favor the freedom to engage in or abstain from any religious activities that do not violate the rights of others. We oppose government actions which either aid or attack any religion.

- We believe consenting adults should be free to choose their own sexual practices and personal relationships, and sexual orientation, preference, gender, or gender identity should have no impact on the government’s treatment of individuals.

- We support free markets, and defend the right of individuals to form corporations, cooperatives and other types of entities based on voluntary association.

- We believe employment and compensation agreements between private employers and employees are outside the scope of government. We support the right of private employers and employees to choose whether or not to bargain with each other through a labor union, and that bargaining should be free of government interference.

- We believe the defense of Atlasia must not take priority over maintaining the civil liberties of our citizens. The Constitution and Bill of Rights shall not be suspended even during time of war. It is our belief that everyone has the right to be secure in their persons, homes, property, and communications.

- We believe the constitutional rights of the criminally accused, including due process, a speedy trial, legal counsel, trial by jury, and the legal presumption of innocence until proven guilty, must be preserved.

- We believe private property owners should be free to establish their own conditions regarding the presence of personal defense weapons on their own property. We oppose all laws at any level of government restricting, registering, or monitoring the ownership, manufacture, or transfer of firearms or ammunition.
Saint Milei
DeadPrez
Atlas Politician
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2019, 03:55:34 PM »
« Edited: July 06, 2019, 05:27:40 PM by DeadPrez »

Remade the thread since fhtagn is no longer a Federalist. Is anyone interested in being the vice-chair (unsure if Mr. R still wants to be chair)?

After that, we can start with recruiting more members and adding more to the platform. Before Vern left the party and joined the Peace Party, he sponsored a legislation about the NSA. I helped write the legislation and want the caucus to fully endorse the legislation.

Also, thank you for choosing me to be the chair. I won't let ya'll down. I want this to be a wide-tent open to libertarians, paleoconservatives, constitutionalists, and civil liberty federalists

Finally, I'd like to set a goal of having a membership of 20 Federalists by the end of the year

Privacy Restoration Act of 2019
  To Stop the NSA from illegally and wrongfully spying on Atlasian citizens and for other purposes

In Congress
The Bill
To Stop the NSA in Atlasia from illegally and wrongfully spying on Atlasian citizens and for other purposes

Section 1: Short title
   The act will be titled the “Privacy Restoration Act of 2019
Section 2: Findings
   Congress finds the following
      (1) The federal government is currently violating the privacy, safety, and security of Atlasian citizens
Section 3: Rule of Construction
   Basic human rights in Atlasian ought to be respected in order to ensure the security of its citizens. No citizen should be wrongfully searched without probable cause and without a warrant authorized explicitly and specifically by a judge. Such wrongful searches must be terminated and those found pursuing wrongful searches must be terminated from their position in the National Security Agency. Additionally, those found should be prosecuted for violating the law.

Section 4: Restricting the powers of the National Security Agency
1. The Constitution shall not be construed to allow any agency of the Atlasian Government to search the phone records of Atlasians without a warrant based on probable cause.
2. The warrant must specifically describe and outline the scope of the search
3. Every warrant must be addressed to a specific individual unless there is undeniable evidence that said individual is in association with another known terrorist, terrorist organization, or affiliated with a government that sponsors terrorism
4. If a search is conducted upon an individual who is not affiliated with a terrorist organization look to Statement 2 under Section 4.
5. If warrant is authorized by a federal judge, the warrant must be presented to the individual who will be searched. If the individual is not available, the search cannot begin
6.If the individual refuses to allow the search to happen, he/she can be detained by federal authorities

Section 5: Accountability of National Security Agents
1. Any individual who violates Section 4 of this law will be immediately terminated and face a fine of up to $100,000.
2. Any individual who violates Section 4 of this law can be prosecuted
3. Any high-ranking authority within the federal government who gives authorization to National Security Agents to reject Section 4 will be immediately terminated and face a fine of up to $250,000.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2019, 04:02:25 PM »

Don't forget to remove the former members from the list above.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2019, 05:09:57 PM »

I will run for VC.
Saint Milei
DeadPrez
Atlas Politician
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2019, 05:26:22 PM »

Official Ballot:

LoD Vice Chair
[  ] lfromnj

Voting will close in 48 hours.

Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2019, 05:35:43 PM »

Official Ballot:

LoD Vice Chair
[X] lfromnj
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2019, 10:42:50 PM »

Official Ballot:

LoD Vice Chair
[X] lfromnj
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2019, 01:23:27 AM »

Official Ballot:

LoD Vice Chair
[X] lfromnj
Saint Milei
DeadPrez
Atlas Politician
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2019, 06:28:44 PM »

lfromnj is officially the vice chair
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2019, 06:33:50 PM »

At least everybody else was given a choice!
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2019, 06:47:46 PM »

At least everybody else was given a choice!

Eh? Most of these kinds of leadership elections go uncontested, what makes this one important enough to comment on?
Saint Milei
DeadPrez
Atlas Politician
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2019, 06:13:44 PM »

I'd like to work closely with the ACLO on a few issues. Will update soon
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2019, 06:55:21 PM »

Interesting, it's not very often that libertarians and labor unions see eye to eye on political issues.
Saint Milei
DeadPrez
Atlas Politician
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2019, 05:33:04 PM »

As a rising Southern Delegate, who is also the chair of the Hazlitt Society and the Liberty or Death Caucus, I think it's important that I continue to keep the groups updated on what is going on in the Southern region. Others should do the same for their region. In the next few weeks, I will be introducing my first piece of legislation, which is apart of a broader freedom based platform designed to help those less fortunate. It's important to reach out to marginalized communities to ensure them that we are for them. Additionally, middle america suffers from a variety of tragedies that both federal and regional governments have handled poorly. Since they refuse to handle the tasks asked of their constituents, I will handle it.

My second bill will focus on ending the war on drugs.
Saint Milei
DeadPrez
Atlas Politician
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2019, 05:34:28 PM »

Interesting, it's not very often that libertarians and labor unions see eye to eye on political issues.

Meant the ACLU
Saint Milei
DeadPrez
Atlas Politician
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2019, 04:20:00 PM »

With 4 votes, I think it is safe to say my Amending the Bill of Rights Act in the South will pass. I believe governor YT will sign it. Great victory for liberty!
Saint Milei
DeadPrez
Atlas Politician
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2019, 03:58:02 PM »

My drug decriminalization bill will pass
Saint Milei
DeadPrez
Atlas Politician
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2019, 06:49:13 PM »

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=331408.0

Phase II of my decriminalization bill will pass in the chamber of delegates
UlmerFudd
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.17

« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2019, 12:10:20 AM »

xUlmerFudd
Saint Milei
DeadPrez
Atlas Politician
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2020, 11:59:56 PM »

Bump. I'd like to make this caucus more inclusive to those that think this is only a hardcore libertarian caucus. If I have created this image, I apologize. My goal was always to create a conservative coalition that would consist of members who believe in the ideals of Kirk, Burke, Locke, Jefferson, Reagan, Paul, Buchanan, and etc. I want this to be more than just me. If anyone has any suggestions, by all means, make them.
Saint Milei
DeadPrez
Atlas Politician
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2020, 12:03:19 AM »

Bump. I'd like to make this caucus more inclusive to those that think this is only a hardcore libertarian caucus. If I have created this image, I apologize. My goal was always to create a conservative coalition that would consist of members who believe in the ideals of Kirk, Burke, Locke, Jefferson, Reagan, Paul, Buchanan, and etc. I want this to be more than just me. If anyone has any suggestions, by all means, make them.

We also need a new Vice-chair since Lfromnj left
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2020, 01:38:41 AM »

It is going to take more then plaintive calls for action on the board itself, we must strive to lure people to the board, inform people of what is going on here and draw interest from discord to these threads, if we were are to succeed.

Wilkie went into industrial districts and got pelted with tomatoes but he was determined to seek suport everywhere. We must be just as determined.
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2020, 09:08:38 PM »

I love the platform. Wink Freedom for all and limited government is what I believe in.

Saint Milei
DeadPrez
Atlas Politician
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2020, 09:36:13 PM »

I love the platform. Wink Freedom for all and limited government is what I believe in.

Would you like to join?
Rep Jessica
Jessica
United States

« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2020, 10:08:30 PM »

Would you like to join?

Yes,
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies