UK General Election 2019 - Debate Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:23:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games
  Mock Parliament (Moderators: Hash, Dereich)
  UK General Election 2019 - Debate Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: UK General Election 2019 - Debate Thread  (Read 2340 times)
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« on: July 09, 2019, 08:08:26 PM »

Plaid Answers
August 12, 2019

1. What is your position on Brexit? If you support Brexit, how will you enact the actual policy of Britain leaving the European Union? If you oppose Brexit, what is your plan to reverse Articel 50 being invoked by then-Prime Minister Andrea Leadsom?

I support the Liberal Democrats plan on that and I am opposed to Brexit.

2. More than 300,000 people are homeless in this country and scores more are living in temporary housing. If elected Prime Minister, what will you do to address this crisis?

I will promise to build more affordable housing in Wales and help invest more in Affordable housing and help make more jobs in Wales.

3. Reform of the House of Lords has become a hot-button political issue in this campaign. How would you like to see the Lords reformed, if at all.

The House of Lords doesn't affect Wales much and if I could reform it, I would have more diversity in the House of Lords so that the HoL will have the voice of the Welsh, English, Scottish, and Irish or Ulster groups and also minority groups.

4. Britain has suffered several major terror attacks over the last few years, including the Manchester Arena bombing and the Westminster Bridge attack; Jo Cox was shot to death in 2016, and, just last week, Arder Carson was brutally stabbed to death in his constituency. How will a Government led by you ensure Britons remain safe in their own neighborhoods?

We will hire more security for every single MP and local major politician and have something like the American Secret Service in the United Kingdom to protect our politicians.

Questions for Specific Leaders:

9. Mr. Price, will Wales leave the United Kingdom before the next election? If so, how? If not, why not?

If we are in a coalition, we will demand that Wales will be prioritized and invest into Wales, and it will be impractical to have a fully independent Wales if we can have even more autonomy into Wales and invest into Wales, and not next election, but maybe in the future.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies