The elephant in the room - Donald Trump's physical and mental deterioration
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 18, 2024, 04:25:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  The elephant in the room - Donald Trump's physical and mental deterioration
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18
Author Topic: The elephant in the room - Donald Trump's physical and mental deterioration  (Read 41469 times)
Vittorio
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: September 08, 2019, 03:35:52 AM »

Every lie made about the great President Reagan seems to be true of the 45th President.

Lol, this is actually a thought which passed through someone's synapses en route to their fingertips.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #101 on: September 10, 2019, 03:54:34 PM »

Trump speaks at HBCU:

He looks awful. (Perhaps its the light?) He's incoherent. (Not that he's ever particularly coherent.) And apparently he doesn't want any astronauts in his Space Force, today. (Maybe he just doesn't want any non-white astronauts?)
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #102 on: September 16, 2019, 07:59:25 AM »

Trump Called Out ‘Where’s My Favorite Dictator?’ When Looking for Egyptian President at G7
During a reception at the Hotel du Palais in Biarritz, France, at the recent G7 summit, President Donald Trump was looking for Egyptian President Abdel Fattah Al Sisi and called out, “Where’s my favorite dictator?” according to the Wall Street Journal, citing several people who were in the room at the time.

According to the witnesses, Trump appeared to be joking, but, the Journal said, “his question was met by a stunned silence.”
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #103 on: September 16, 2019, 08:33:11 AM »

Trump is seriously, frighteningly unstable – the world is in danger
I think we have to face the truth that no one seems to want to admit. This is no longer a case of excessive narcissism or grandiosity. We’re not simply dealing with an unusually large ego.

The president of the United States is seriously, frighteningly, dangerously unstable. And he’s getting worse by the day.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #104 on: September 16, 2019, 01:32:47 PM »

Trump speaks at HBCU:

He looks awful. (Perhaps its the light?) He's incoherent. (Not that he's ever particularly coherent.) And apparently he doesn't want any astronauts in his Space Force, today. (Maybe he just doesn't want any non-white astronauts?)

But, but look at Sleepy Joe...
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #105 on: September 16, 2019, 04:53:40 PM »

Trump speaks at HBCU:

What ever happened to “Tan Mom” Patricia Krentcil?
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #106 on: September 17, 2019, 03:32:30 PM »

I have always found it odd how Republicans hate brown people, but their disgusting fake tans make them look more like the people they hate.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #107 on: September 17, 2019, 04:30:36 PM »

Trump is seriously, frighteningly unstable – the world is in danger
I think we have to face the truth that no one seems to want to admit. This is no longer a case of excessive narcissism or grandiosity. We’re not simply dealing with an unusually large ego.

The president of the United States is seriously, frighteningly, dangerously unstable. And he’s getting worse by the day.

Short but excellent article.

Notable how silent the blue avatars are, present company excepted
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #108 on: September 18, 2019, 02:10:41 AM »

I have always found it odd how Republicans hate brown people, but their disgusting fake tans make them look more like the people they hate.
It's deeper than skin (even though it also isn't). Elderly upper class racist white Republicans could steal young fit brown bodies to walk around in (like in that movie) in order to prolong their lives, and they would sit in the mirror and admire their own brown beauty, only to then turn around and hate the other brown people - unless they knew there was a white guy inside pulling the puppet strings.
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #109 on: September 20, 2019, 05:52:33 PM »

As a foreign reporter visiting the US I was stunned by Trump's press conference
As a political reporter for most of the last 30 years I have also endured many long and rambling political press conferences with Australian prime ministers and world leaders.

But watching a full presidential Trump press conference while visiting the US this week I realised how much the reporting of Trump necessarily edits and parses his words, to force it into sequential paragraphs or impose meaning where it is difficult to detect.
I’ve read so many stories about his bluster and boasting and ill-founded attacks, I’ve listened to speeches and hours of analysis, and yet I was still taken back by just how disjointed and meandering the unedited president could sound. Here he was trying to land the message that he had delivered at least something towards one of his biggest campaign promises and sounding like a construction manager with some long-winded and badly improvised sales lines.

I’d understood the dilemma of normalising Trump’s ideas and policies – the racism, misogyny and demonisation of the free press. But watching just one press conference from Otay Mesa helped me understand how the process of reporting about this president can mask and normalise his full and alarming incoherence.

(Fox News has it on video at length.)
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #110 on: September 22, 2019, 11:26:45 AM »

The entire helicopter-presser this morning was even worse than Mr. Trump's usual disgustingly low bar, both in presentation, topics, and coherence. (If I can find an online video of the whole thing, I'll link it here.)
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #111 on: September 22, 2019, 12:41:52 PM »

Are we just going to ignore that Trump clearly has the legs of a satyr, and is thus likely the Antichrist?
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #112 on: September 23, 2019, 12:14:17 PM »

At the start of Sleepy Story time at the UN with Mr. Trump, where he reads a story that obviously is new to him about a United States where people are not discriminated against for their religion, he appears to forget the Vice President's name.

"I want to thank Vice President... <checks notes> Pence"

https://youtu.be/is6yXchwryY?t=44
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #113 on: September 23, 2019, 12:29:30 PM »

At the start of Sleepy Story time at the UN with Mr. Trump, where he reads a story that obviously is new to him about a United States where people are not discriminated against for their religion, he appears to forget the Vice President's name.

"I want to thank Vice President... <checks notes> Pence"

https://youtu.be/is6yXchwryY?t=44

Pence is very forgettable. Wink
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #114 on: September 23, 2019, 03:50:46 PM »

It's deeper than skin (even though it also isn't). Elderly upper class racist white Republicans could steal young fit brown bodies to walk around in (like in that movie) in order to prolong their lives, and they would sit in the mirror and admire their own brown beauty, only to then turn around and hate the other brown people - unless they knew there was a white guy inside pulling the puppet strings.

I've never seen that movie but I can imagine the sexual innuendos.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #115 on: September 24, 2019, 12:49:04 PM »

I've never seen that movie but I can imagine the sexual innuendos.
There is a scene of an older white guy telling his daughter's new(ish) black boyfriend - unprompted - that he voted for Obama twice. It's a good watch.
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #116 on: September 24, 2019, 02:32:17 PM »

A crook who got caught red-handed, or a sick old man who doesn't even know that he said something different yesterday?
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #117 on: September 25, 2019, 05:23:35 PM »

A crook who got caught red-handed, or a sick old man who doesn't even know that he said something different yesterday?

Yes.
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #118 on: September 25, 2019, 07:15:48 PM »

It keeps getting worse. Diminished capacity may be a stronger case.
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #119 on: September 27, 2019, 08:10:12 AM »

And going off another post from the same twitter handle, does anyone have any video of Mr. Trump conducting a normal conversation over the last few months?
Donald Trump’s Toupée
GOP_Represent

« Reply #120 on: September 27, 2019, 04:10:50 PM »

People need to stop with this nonsense.

Politicians and Presidents are under almost 24/7 media cameras and scrutiny. Imagine having a camera follow you around daily for years - it would document some pretty stupid moments. Why? Because it’s human to ‘have a moment’. It just so happens that those moments are exposed for the world to see with Trump et al.

Very sophomoric to make such assertions of mental instability. We’re better than that.
Nyvin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #121 on: September 27, 2019, 04:12:50 PM »

Politicians and Presidents are under almost 24/7 media cameras and scrutiny. Imagine having a camera follow you around daily for years - it would document some pretty stupid moments. Why? Because it’s human to ‘have a moment’. It just so happens that those moments are exposed for the world to see with Trump et al.

Very sophomoric to make such assertions of mental instability. We’re better than that.

If this was the case, you'd think the one time he wouldn't show mental instability would be during speeches standing on a podium in front of a crowd though.
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #122 on: September 27, 2019, 04:25:52 PM »
« Edited: September 29, 2019, 12:51:06 PM by pbrower2a »

Being wrong and correcting oneself is not a lie. Such is the definitive expression of integrity.
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #123 on: September 27, 2019, 05:04:48 PM »

Politicians and Presidents are under almost 24/7 media cameras and scrutiny.
Imagine having a camera follow you around daily for years - it would document some pretty stupid moments. Why? Because it’s human to ‘have a moment’. It just so happens that those moments are exposed for the world to see with Trump et al.

That should make it very easy to produce a video, taken within the last 3 months, of him having a normal conversation, One where he demonstrates both basic understanding of the subject of discussion and the ability to follow the thread of the conversation.
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #124 on: September 28, 2019, 08:52:39 PM »

Although speaking of videos,

Lies and typical Trumpish "accuse others of what I'm doing" aside, notice that the White House found it necessary to patch together 3 different takes to create a thirty-eight second video clip
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies