Predict the 2024 election
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:49:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Predict the 2024 election
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Predict the 2024 election  (Read 7156 times)
Agonized-Statism
Anarcho-Statism
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -9.10, S: -5.83

P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2019, 02:44:38 PM »

The social justice-focused Democrat wins against a moderate, ethnic Republican.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2019, 03:38:26 PM »

Am I the only one who thinks its hilarious he doesn't have ME-AL flipping?
Some of My Best Friends Are Gay
Enlightened_Centrist 420
YaBB God

« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2019, 04:04:42 PM »

Am I the only one who thinks its hilarious he doesn't have ME-AL flipping?

And every state in New England would likely flip before Hawaii and Maryland, lol.
Ilhan Apologist
Glowfish

« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2019, 05:44:25 PM »
« Edited: May 25, 2019, 06:42:20 PM by Glowfish »

The demographics of Maine are very similar to the surrounding states except for New Hampshire. The white liberals are the most progressive out of all of the liberals. Maine is over 90% white and currently has a Democratic trifecta.

My trolling isn't good because it is non-existent. I genuinely believe that this can happen as long as people choose freedom over free stuff.

So...you're actually...serious? You actually think HAWAII will flip before Maine?
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.26

« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2019, 12:43:20 PM »

The demographics of Maine are very similar to the surrounding states except for New Hampshire. The white liberals are the most progressive out of all of the liberals. Maine is over 90% white and currently has a Democratic trifecta.

My trolling isn't good because it is non-existent. I genuinely believe that this can happen as long as people choose freedom over free stuff.

So...you're actually...serious? You actually think HAWAII will flip before Maine?

I'm actually serious. How many times do I need to say "that anything can happen". It will take a miracle but it is possible. Even the most solid red states can elect Democrats in certain conditions. Look at Doug Jones.

Yeah, but, um, presidential elections are national elections, and it's highly unlikely that Hawaii will flip before Maine given that Maine is 15 points more Republican than Hawaii.
Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 2.09

P P P
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2019, 09:56:53 PM »

I'm actually serious. How many times do I need to say "that anything can happen". It will take a miracle but it is possible. Even the most solid red states can elect Democrats in certain conditions. Look at Doug Jones.

Yeah, but, um, presidential elections are national elections, and it's highly unlikely that Hawaii will flip before Maine given that Maine is 15 points more Republican than Hawaii.

It is highly unlikely, but it can happen. Nixon and Reagan won Hawaii.

That was decades ago. The political situation has changed grandpa.
Ilhan Apologist
Glowfish

« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2019, 10:33:49 AM »

It is highly unlikely, but it can happen. Nixon and Reagan won Hawaii.

They also won Maine...
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2019, 10:13:21 AM »

Trump re-elected? We will have a military coup by 2024 which will result in some military junta takes the role of the Presidency, or an election will happen but it will be as meaningless as those in the Soviet bloc between 1948 and 1988.

Trump isn't as bad as you think. He is worse!
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2019, 09:26:27 PM »

If Trump wins:

Vice President Mike Pence (R-IN)/Former UN Ambassador Nikki Haley (R-SC): 237 EV, 47%
Governor Gavin Newsom (D-CA)/Senator Catherine Cortez Masto (D-NV): 301 EV, 51%

If Biden wins:

Biden runs for re-election

President Joe Biden (D-DE)/Vice President Stacey Abrams (D-GA): 276 EV, 50%
Senator Tom Cotton (R-AR)/Former UN Ambassador Nikki Haley (R-SC): 262 EV, 48%

Biden retires:

Vice President Stacey Abrams (D-GA)/Senator Mark Warner (D-VA): 253 EV, 49%
Senator Tom Cotton (R-AR)/Former UN Ambassador Nikki Haley (R-SC): 285 EV, 48%

Medal506
United States

« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2019, 05:14:25 AM »

If Trump is re-elected narrowly next year, and suffers economic calamity in his second term along with a foreign policy crisis -a definite landslide for Democrats, especially considering that every year more of Trump's base keeps dying off or become too senile to get to the ballot-box.  Enough of them may still be alive and conscious enough to give Trump one more term, but for those Republicans following in his wake?  

God help them.....  

You’re forgetting that yesterday’s progressive is tomorrow’s conservative. As more older people are dying, the younger people get older and become more conservative as they get older. I’ll give you an example, the boomers, generation X.
MillennialModerate
MillennialMAModerate
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2019, 12:30:05 PM »

2024 - Senator Stacey Abrams/Mayor Pete Buttigieg (D) defeat Governor Ron DeSantis/Former UN Ambassador Nikki Haley (R)

I’m sorry but that Dem ticket would be DESTROYED by that GOP ticket
MillennialModerate
MillennialMAModerate
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2019, 12:45:19 PM »
« Edited: June 23, 2019, 01:03:32 PM by MillennialModerate »

Trump loss in 2020:

VP Kamala Harris  / Governor John Bel Edwards • 279ev
Gov Ron DeSantis / Rep. Elise Stefanik  • 259ev

————

If Trump wins in 2020:

Senator Kamala Harris  / Senator Tim Ryan • 418ev
VP Mike Pence / Governor Charlie Baker • 120ev
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2019, 03:45:04 AM »

If Trump and beats Biden: Sherrod Brown would run for prez and Tim Ryan will run for his seat

If Bernie win and defeats Trump, GOP nominee for Prez will be Ted Cruz

Both Senators are up in 2024 and don't want to run for reelection
R.P. McM
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2019, 06:01:19 PM »

If Trump is re-elected narrowly next year, and suffers economic calamity in his second term along with a foreign policy crisis -a definite landslide for Democrats, especially considering that every year more of Trump's base keeps dying off or become too senile to get to the ballot-box.  Enough of them may still be alive and conscious enough to give Trump one more term, but for those Republicans following in his wake?  

God help them.....  

You’re forgetting that yesterday’s progressive is tomorrow’s conservative. As more older people are dying, the younger people get older and become more conservative as they get older. I’ll give you an example, the boomers, generation X.

https://www.people-press.org/2011/11/03/section-1-how-generations-have-changed/#politics-and-early-adulthood
redeagleofficial

« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2019, 05:17:55 PM »

Texas will not go blue in 2024.  Arizona can, Georgia might, but not Texas.  Trump is just the worst thing ever for Texas.
Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2019, 05:51:50 PM »

Texas will not go blue in 2024.  Arizona can, Georgia might, but not Texas.  Trump is just the worst thing ever for Texas.
As much as I hate for it to be true, the 2018 senate election may prove differently.
Ilhan Apologist
Glowfish

« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2019, 10:52:48 PM »

"Elliot County, KY will not go red in 2016. Obama is just the worst thing ever for Elliot County."
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2019, 12:09:22 AM »

"Elliot County, KY will not go red in 2016. Obama is just the worst thing ever for Elliot County."
>comparing Elliot County's movement towards Rs to Texas' movement towards Ds
what?
MarkD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2019, 12:14:32 AM »

I predict a landslide re-election of the incumbent Democratic president, whomever he or she may be.
Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2019, 08:10:53 PM »

I predict a landslide re-election of the incumbent Democratic president, whomever he or she may be.
Dream big, maybe you will lose by a little less! Wink
MarkD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2019, 09:13:06 PM »

Dream big, maybe you will lose by a little less! Wink

"You"? As if I'm an Atlas red avatar? I'm green -- independent.

I will almost certainly vote for Pete Buttigieg in the primary, but assuming he's not the nominee, I will be very, very unlikely to vote for the Democratic nominee, and much more likely to vote third party again, like I voted for Evan McMullin last time.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies