Massive leak of Trump transition vetting documents
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:29:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Massive leak of Trump transition vetting documents
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Massive leak of Trump transition vetting documents  (Read 2116 times)
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -5.50

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2019, 07:33:14 PM »

This. On behalf of the entire GOP, we apologize for nominating this. We know how to run an administration, we promise you.

Yeah cause your last one was so good /s
Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 2.09

P P P
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2019, 09:28:06 PM »

This. On behalf of the entire GOP, we apologize for nominating this. We know how to run an administration, we promise you.

Yeah cause your last one was so good /s

At least Bush's administration knew how to keep it's sh*t together.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2019, 05:38:12 AM »

Your apology will only be accepted in the form of your vote for Trump’s Democratic opponent in 2020.
Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2019, 07:49:46 AM »

Your apology will only be accepted in the form of your vote for Trump’s Democratic opponent in 2020.

Nope, I still agree with the administration on policy.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2019, 10:26:48 AM »

Then you’re willfully complicit in everything bad that comes from the administration. Take your apology elsewhere.
Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2019, 11:41:42 AM »

Then you’re willfully complicit in everything bad that comes from the administration. Take your apology elsewhere.

lol k
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2019, 02:05:02 PM »

lol k

He is, or rather we are, completely right on this. Take your LOL elsewhere along with your useless apology.
Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2019, 02:12:46 PM »

lol k

He is, or rather we are, completely right on this. Take your LOL elsewhere along with your useless apology.

Your side has plenty to apologize for, much more than ours.
Slander and/or Libel
Figs

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.83

« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2019, 02:19:08 PM »

lol k

Save it for a moment when you're not actively defending the side that is torturing children.
Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2019, 02:24:00 PM »

lol k

Save it for a moment when you're not actively defending the side that is torturing children.

That's false. And why the hell would I stand with a side that just supports letting anyone in?
Slander and/or Libel
Figs

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.83

« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2019, 02:24:42 PM »

lol k

That's false. And why the hell would I stand with a side that just supports letting anyone in?

OK, so you're a liar too. So why would anybody trust your fake apology?
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2019, 02:26:00 PM »

Is that a rhetorical question or
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2019, 04:32:29 PM »

lol k

So, you actually believe that the only choice between mass separation of families and Detention of toddlers in dog kennels is open borders? Funny, that literally 90% of Democrats don't even support that.

But I guess you and your subspecies need to tell yourself that in order to support this internment camp inhumanity.
Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2019, 06:27:03 PM »

lol k

So, you actually believe that the only choice between mass separation of families and Detention of toddlers in dog kennels is open borders? Funny, that literally 90% of Democrats don't even support that.

But I guess you and your subspecies need to tell yourself that in order to support this internment camp inhumanity.

I think the whole family should be deported and that there should be no separation of family members. But you oppose that too.
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2019, 07:59:45 PM »

"You're doin' a heckuva job, Brownie!" -George W. Bush, 2005
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2019, 10:58:05 PM »

lol k

I think the whole family should be deported and that there should be no separation of family members. But you oppose that too.

The separation of family members, of course I oppose that, same as you. The near automatic deportation you Advocate? No, I oppose that and believe we should have liberal Asylum laws. But just a reminder, that does not mean open borders. Not in the least.

Just means I'm not triggered by having one more brown skin family in the country, unlike some people.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies