Concord, CA police foil neo-Nazi terror plot
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 18, 2024, 07:00:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Concord, CA police foil neo-Nazi terror plot
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Concord, CA police foil neo-Nazi terror plot  (Read 3248 times)
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 15, 2019, 08:28:16 PM »

From NBC Bay Area:

Concord Massacre Plot Foiled

Concord police arrested a 23-year-old man Monday and charged him with threatening to kill indiscriminately people of the Jewish faith.

Police, along with the FBI, found out about Ross Anthony Farca’s plot through a tip from someone who saw him post threats on a popular gaming website.

According to the charging documents, Farca had a fascination with Hitler and a hatred for people of the Jewish faith. He’s been on the Concord police and FBI’s radar as a possible terrorist.

When officers searched the Concord home he lives in with his mother, they found an assault rifle with 13 magazines, a 3-foot sword, camouflage clothing, ammunition and books about Hitler Youth and Nazi life.
Some of My Best Friends Are Gay
Enlightened_Centrist 420
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2019, 11:00:45 PM »

I'm calling for a total and complete shutdown of young white males entering this country, until we can figure out what the hell is going on.
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2019, 11:42:18 PM »

Remember when the only negative connotations with being a “gamer” was that you were a socially awkward nerd instead of being a reactionary, violent, Hitler Youth in the making 
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2019, 01:48:12 AM »

I'm calling for a total and complete shutdown of young white males entering this country, until we can figure out what the hell is going on.

Why isn't the white community condemning this? I get that some are probably good people, but the rest are bringing in drugs, gangs and crime.
We Live in Black and White
SvenTC
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.81, S: -6.82

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2019, 02:46:06 AM »

The only terrorists in the world that pose a legitimate threat to American values.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2019, 02:58:24 AM »

pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2019, 09:35:55 AM »

Remember when the only negative connotations with being a “gamer” was that you were a socially awkward nerd instead of being a reactionary, violent, Hitler Youth in the making 

Apparently some gamer reported him.
Woody
SirWoodbury
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 1.48, S: 1.30

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2019, 09:41:20 AM »

Anglo-Americans built this country for you.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2019, 09:55:39 AM »

First of all, what are “anglo-americans”?  I hear this term thrown around more and more by southerners.  Is it a language thing?  Like english speaking Americans built this country?  I mean, it’s not true.  Is it an ethnic thing?  That most certainly isn’t true. 

Like, I’m trying to understand the depth and breadth of willfull ignorance here.  I feel like you said it because you are entrenched enough in racist thought to prefer using a term that is vague enough to include the kind of white people you approve of but specific enough to exclude the creamier shades that you don’t approve of.

In fact, the more I think about your comment...the more angry I get at how disingenuous and/or stupid you are.
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2019, 10:33:17 AM »

I can think of other peoples who would do just as good a job as Anglo-Americans these days. To be sure, they would use institutions that "Anglo-Americans" established, much as the Irish did in southern New England, or as overseas Chinese are doing in Vancouver. (OK, the latter case involves Anglo-Canadians having established the institutions).   
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2019, 11:18:43 AM »

That's an unfair generalization.  Some are very liberal, at least among the (admittedly small) set that I know personally.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2019, 11:26:57 AM »

Fine by me. No Syrians, no Swedes, no Samoans, no Siamese, no Somalis, and no Salvadorans. There. Everyone’s happy now.
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2019, 11:31:38 AM »

Fine by me. No Syrians, no Swedes, no Samoans, no Siamese, no Somalis, and no Salvadorans. There. Everyone’s happy now.

As a Basque-American, I'll gladly return to my homeland if all those dastardly Indo-Europeans will return to the steppes from whence they came and leave Europe to us actual Europeans.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2019, 06:13:25 PM »

But only moose lambs
Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 2.09

P P P
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2019, 10:12:29 PM »

If you so dare as even put a finger on the gaming community I will end you.
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2019, 11:08:39 PM »

It seems I’m getting warmer
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2019, 11:36:06 PM »
« Edited: June 17, 2019, 12:32:29 AM by King TChenka »

Good idea Sanchez. We'll only let in AMERICANS. Definitely the first people here and the first to metaphorically plant
t their flag in Alaska more then 20,000 years ago. The white Euro colonizers and other tribes can stay, but we won't be accepting any more of them. America First.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2019, 11:39:01 PM »

Good idea Fuzzy. We'll only let in AMERICANS. Definitely the first people here and the firat to metaphorically plantt their flag in Alaska more then 20,000 years ago. The white Euro colonizers and other tribes can stay, but we won't be accepting any more of them. America First.

That was Sanchez, not fuzzy. You're getting your nativists confused.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2019, 11:39:36 PM »
« Edited: June 17, 2019, 12:12:50 AM by Badger »

First of all, what are “anglo-americans”?  I hear this term thrown around more and more by southerners.  Is it a language thing?  Like english speaking Americans built this country?  I mean, it’s not true.  Is it an ethnic thing?  That most certainly isn’t true.  

Like, I’m trying to understand the depth and breadth of willfull ignorance here.  I feel like you said it because you are entrenched enough in racist thought to prefer using a term that is vague enough to include the kind of white people you approve of but specific enough to exclude the creamier shades that you don’t approve of.

In fact, the more I think about your comment...the more angry I get at how disingenuous and/or stupid you are.

This. What an ignorant racist post.

Though considering the source.....
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2019, 11:54:30 PM »

As I suggested a short time ago, some gamer likely fingered a fellow gamer for showing a proclivity for hate crimes. Do not assume that gamers are stupid or evil.
Wazza [INACTIVE]
Wazza1901
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2019, 11:56:31 PM »

Are mixed race Hispanics considered white now?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2019, 12:35:06 AM »

Good idea Sanchez. We'll only let in AMERICANS. Definitely the first people here and the first to metaphorically plant
t their flag in Alaska more then 20,000 years ago. The white Euro colonizers and other tribes can stay, but we won't be accepting any more of them. America First.
So, is the reason you bold the word “Sanchez” because I’m supposedly Hispanic? Because if you’re dumb enough to buy that, I also have a bridge in Tampa for sale.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2019, 12:36:19 AM »

Good idea Fuzzy. We'll only let in AMERICANS. Definitely the first people here and the firat to metaphorically plantt their flag in Alaska more then 20,000 years ago. The white Euro colonizers and other tribes can stay, but we won't be accepting any more of them. America First.

That was Sanchez, not fuzzy. You're getting your nativists confused.
Oops. Blue avatar, Florida, MAGA nonsense... it all blends together sometimes.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2019, 12:37:24 AM »

So, is the reason you bold the word “Sanchez” because I’m supposedly Hispanic? Because if you’re dumb enough to buy that, I also have a bridge in Tampa for sale.
LOL no. It's because I called you Fuzzy by accident and had to go back and edit my post to fix your name. Why wouldn't you be hispanic? That Trump pipe bomb cuck was hispanic and he was more hardcore even than you.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2019, 08:37:26 AM »

Any Dem saying this publically would get stoned by GOP surrogates.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies