2020 Presidential Predictions (General)

<< < (2/19) > >>

Xing:
Quote from: Atlas Underestimates TRUMP on June 25, 2019, 06:00:34 PM

TRUMP WILL WIN BIG LEAGUE!!!

What's with Nebraska?

I Can Now Die Happy:
Quote from: For Trump everything, for immigrants the law on June 25, 2019, 07:41:39 PM

Quote from: Atlas Underestimates TRUMP on June 25, 2019, 06:00:34 PM

TRUMP WILL WIN BIG LEAGUE!!!

What's with Nebraska?

I forgot to designate it at >90%.

Cokeland Saxton:
Is this some kind of joke or are you trolling?

TheRealRight:
It will be very very close no matter what. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump won with only 270 electoral votes!

LAKISYLVANIA:
Rural / Suburban + Urban divide growing further. Leaning towards Trump getting re-elected now, but really not sure. I have the feeling Minnesota (and Michigan again) would be the surprise state in 2020, while Maine stays Dem because IRV. Could change it a hundred times though. I think there's still room for Trump to expand in the Rust Belt, and that he'll have a good last year. It's feel like this is going to be 2012 but in reverse. Or some kind of disappointing 2004 for the Democrats. I think Biden or Warren will be the nominee, with the Dems nominating someone from Texas as their VP. I also feel like 2024 will be the year where De Santis (or Haley, Scott, Cruz or Pence but Pence will be the Biden of this year) will face Gretchen Whitmer, and that Whitmer will be the first female president of the USA.

Liz Warren / Julian Castro vs Donald Trump / Mike Pence

Senate map

Only real surprise is John James winning from Gary Peters.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page