Sanchez vs. Virginia vs. Olawakandi vs. TheRealRight vs. Beet. vs. SNJC vs. BRTD (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 06:31:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Sanchez vs. Virginia vs. Olawakandi vs. TheRealRight vs. Beet. vs. SNJC vs. BRTD (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sanchez vs. Virginia vs. Olawakandi vs. TheRealRight vs. Beet. vs. SNJC vs. BRTD  (Read 602 times)
Wazza [INACTIVE]
Wazza1901
« on: June 30, 2019, 06:25:08 AM »

I'd vote for Sanchez.

I think the 2nd round would end up being Sanchez vs. Virginia. SNJC would not be appealing at all with his draconian views on firearms and the fact he's a nevertrumper, TheRealRight has some rather extreme and conspiracy tier views and said negative things about Trump which wouldn't play well with Republican voters, Beet has been rather critical of the Democratic Party which would alienate Democratic support he'd need to make it into the 2nd round, BTRD's views on catholicism and explicit distaste with Republican voting areas would make him seem like a weak and out of touch candidate, and Olawakandi is Olawakandi.

Louisiana obviously is a very inelastic and Republican state so I think Sanchez would win the 2nd round handily.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies