Santander (D) v Badger (R) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:34:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Santander (D) v Badger (R) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: An Atlas RINO and Atlas DINO run against each other, who wins
Santander (D)

Badger (R)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 77

Author Topic: Santander (D) v Badger (R)  (Read 2354 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: June 01, 2019, 07:51:27 AM »

Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2019, 07:52:32 AM »

Ironically, Badger and I are friends, to the extent you can be friends on an online forum.

One of your few flaws.

Ironic coming from one with so many flaws..
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2019, 12:58:33 AM »

Ironically, Badger and I are friends, to the extent you can be friends on an online forum.

One of your few flaws.

Ironic coming from one with so many flaws..

Coming from you,  I'll take that as a compliment. I'd hate to live down to any of your standards.

Nice Sig.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2019, 09:06:32 PM »

Badger would never pick someone he views as a right-wing extremist like Olympia Snowe. Wink

Badger is basically a Rockefeller Republican, Olympia Snowe is also one, but she has to somewhat toe the party line, because she was a Senator

Nope hes too the left of them, hes defended AOC's and Corbyn Policies

Corbin? When? Huh

My view of him basically elicits a shrug and probably slightly better than May. I'd vote lib Dem if I was over there.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2019, 09:31:05 PM »

Badger would never pick someone he views as a right-wing extremist like Olympia Snowe. Wink

Badger is basically a Rockefeller Republican, Olympia Snowe is also one, but she has to somewhat toe the party line, because she was a Senator

Nope hes too the left of them, hes defended AOC's and Corbyn Policies

Corbin? When? Huh

My view of him basically elicits a shrug and probably slightly better than May. I'd vote lib Dem if I was over there.

You said it was preferable to Thatcherism and Reaganism , Rockefeller Republicans certianly wouldnt say that  

Actually, a liberal, even a liberal Republican, certainly would.. Thatcher and Reagan were both awful. That hardly means I'm a fan of Corbin, though.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2019, 10:20:21 PM »

We have proof of the in the U.K. where One Nation Tories backed Thatcher over Michael Foot . Heck over here Jacob Javits backed Reagan over Carter and Mondale(Neither of whom are as left wing as McGovern, Bernie or AOC).  

One Nation Conservatism, as a political descriptor, is completely useless. Tories of all stripes describe themselves as such to make their elitism seem somewhat more palatable.

Yes. And I unapologetically don't call myself a conservative. And I'm proud to say that Regan suck dirt water as a president. Literally most overrated we've ever had.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2019, 11:27:56 PM »
« Edited: June 30, 2019, 11:31:16 PM by Badger »

LMAO no way, more like a Vito Marcantonio Republican.

/thread

And I'm honored by the comparison. Smiley

Edit: actually, Vito was significantly more left-wing on foreign policy than I am or would have been at the time. I'm confident I would have been an anti-communist liberal like Hubert Humphrey, and likewise would have supported entry into the Korean War.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies