1996 Data on Atlas for Tyler County, West Virginia cannot not be an error
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 01:58:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  About this Site
  The Atlas
  1996 Data on Atlas for Tyler County, West Virginia cannot not be an error
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: 1996 Data on Atlas for Tyler County, West Virginia cannot not be an error  (Read 2447 times)
America Needs a 13-6 Progressive SCOTUS
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.88, S: -8.51

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2019, 02:52:58 PM »

I just attempted to contact the County Clerk of Tyler County, West Virginia for information about this through the email listed in the County Clerk Sections of the Official Election Results Secretary of State of West Virginia Website. Hopefully, this could help to determine what exactly happened.

For those wondering, I never got a reply on this email. To be honest, although I am still convinced that there is an error here, I will say that I can totally understand how the County Clerk might want to focus their attention to issues actually directly affecting the County today, whatever they are, over fixing an election result error from 23 years ago that has no real chance of actually doing much beyond slightly narrowing the statewide and national popular vote count, and of slightly changing the candidates number of Counties won.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies