NY 2022 - Zeldin/Esposito, Libertarian & WFP updates (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:20:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  NY 2022 - Zeldin/Esposito, Libertarian & WFP updates (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NY 2022 - Zeldin/Esposito, Libertarian & WFP updates  (Read 112342 times)
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: February 27, 2021, 03:32:41 PM »

Tom Reed voted for the equality act the other day (So did Katko, but that's expected).

Prepping his bipartisan cred for a blue state gubernatorial run or scared of redistricting?
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2021, 01:31:22 PM »

So we've got the frontrunner in next year's race.

We may also get some comic relief:

Endorsed.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2022, 06:54:59 PM »

The Zeldin/DeSantis Rally in Hauppauge, New York

Ladies & Gentleman, People of Long Island, New York. You have the future Republican Presidential Nominee in front of your very own eyes, RONALD DION DESANTIS and hopefully the future Republican Governor of New York as well.

Donald Trump will be CRUSHED, absolutely SMOKED in 2024 by DeSantis.

Lol, the only way Trump loses the 2024 primary is if he doesn't run at all.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2022, 07:58:25 PM »

I must admonish Atlas posters, especially young men, that their personal hygiene, especially as to washing and shaving, does reflect on their personal judgment, especially when they further choose to broadcast their appearance online.

Please do not get the wrong idea from the above posts; while it is wrong to vocally criticize another's poor appearance rather than simply ignoring it, people will and should consider whether or not you've showered when you try to convince them of literally anything. I cannot stress this enough, based on my interactions with young men interested in politics and elections.
I didn't know you had access to Drew Savinki's schedule and had a schedule of when he showered. And I didn't know that having facial hair was a sign of bad hygiene.

No one said having facial hair is a sign of bad hygiene. I've had a beard since I was 17, but I always make sure to keep it maintained, shave once a week, barber once a month etc. Mr. Savicki seems like a nice guy, and he's made some great maps on twitter, but he looks like the smelly kid who sits in the corner of the class. I'm sorry but it's true.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2022, 08:13:58 PM »

I must admonish Atlas posters, especially young men, that their personal hygiene, especially as to washing and shaving, does reflect on their personal judgment, especially when they further choose to broadcast their appearance online.

Please do not get the wrong idea from the above posts; while it is wrong to vocally criticize another's poor appearance rather than simply ignoring it, people will and should consider whether or not you've showered when you try to convince them of literally anything. I cannot stress this enough, based on my interactions with young men interested in politics and elections.
I didn't know you had access to Drew Savinki's schedule and had a schedule of when he showered. And I didn't know that having facial hair was a sign of bad hygiene.

No one said having facial hair is a sign of bad hygiene. I've had a beard since I was 17, but I always make sure to keep it maintained, shave once a week, barber once a month etc. Mr. Savicki seems like a nice guy, and he's made some great maps on twitter, but he looks like the smelly kid who sits in the corner of the class. I'm sorry but it's true.

I think he's autistic and autistic people can frequently struggle with hygiene (myself included). Also autistic people can become very obsessed with certain things, and he is def obsessed with political maps and such. Considering that, I feel like he's a normal nice guy who's unfairly frowned upon by much of society

That's fair, and I will admit I did come off as a bit of a dickhead.

I have no ill will towards the guy, all I'm really saying is a nice shave and a haircut can do wonders for a man.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies