NY 2022 - Zeldin/Esposito, Libertarian & WFP updates (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:18:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  NY 2022 - Zeldin/Esposito, Libertarian & WFP updates (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NY 2022 - Zeldin/Esposito, Libertarian & WFP updates  (Read 112630 times)
beesley
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -4.52, S: 2.61

« on: March 08, 2021, 09:39:50 AM »

Donovan has called for James to open an investigation, as has Adams, but both are yet to actually call for Cuomo's resignation. Sliwa hasn't said anything, but he's a Republican, and I assume you meant Democratic candidates.
beesley
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2021, 11:37:22 AM »

Chance of this being voted on soon?
beesley
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2021, 07:53:35 AM »

The by-product of large blue states is that you get people just hanging around, because they're an R in a large city or it's suburbs and exurbs they end up slightly prominent but without the advantage of a State Legislative or House Seat to run in. The same happens in red states minus the geographic factor. I realise that's pretty low-quality analysis but it's true.
beesley
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2021, 04:17:42 AM »

If the NY GOP put up someone completely unelectable who can't credibly defeat Cuomo, they'll deserve their loss. I know it's a hard fight but the answer isn't a hard-right careerist, who will not be good for New York. The only answer is a successful primary challenge to Cuomo which will be hard too. NY's not in the best place.
beesley
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2021, 02:09:41 PM »

The other surprise flip I can think of off the top of my head is NY-3, largely because I think Tom Suozzi is going to attempt to primary Cuomo.

Is he? He seems one of the worst-placed in the delegation to do so - he's just too similar and undistinctive to really drive the message home.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies