NY 2022 - Zeldin/Esposito, Libertarian & WFP updates (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:13:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  NY 2022 - Zeldin/Esposito, Libertarian & WFP updates (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NY 2022 - Zeldin/Esposito, Libertarian & WFP updates  (Read 112581 times)
Anzeigenhauptmeister
Hades
Junior Chimp
Israel

« on: May 29, 2019, 03:40:35 PM »

Why not Fran Fine? I heard she was a contender for Hillary's U.S. Senate seat...
Anzeigenhauptmeister
Hades
Junior Chimp
Israel

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2020, 03:27:00 PM »

I would find a primary between Artemis and West Wind extremely interesting.
Especially the former lives in NYC, whereas the latter comes from Upstate.
Anzeigenhauptmeister
Hades
Junior Chimp
Israel

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2022, 03:25:01 AM »

Just say, Led Zeppelin ekes out a narrow victory, say 50,1% to 49.9%, what counties would Hochschul still win?

I'd assume, all NYC boroughs (bar Staten Island), Westchester, Albany, and Tompkins are safe for the Democrat.
The pivotal question will be if she would also be going to Nassau, Rockland, Buffalo and Rochester.

What do you think?
Anzeigenhauptmeister
Hades
Junior Chimp
Israel

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2022, 04:15:56 AM »

Barring NYC just not voting at all, I cannot see a path for Zeldin that doesn't include winning Nassau and winning it by a decent margin at minimum. Erie is complicated because Hochul is from there, but at the same time Zeldin kind of needs that as well.

I tried to figure out what counties Zeldin needs to win by taking a look at Pataki's election, but I saw that the county map was kind of "flawed", as both his elections were three-way races, with a liberal independent running in either case.
Anzeigenhauptmeister
Hades
Junior Chimp
Israel

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2022, 02:35:12 PM »

There is no way for Zeldin to win without carrying Nassau and Rockland by a large margin. He would possibly have to carry Erie and Monroe too.

According to the polls, Zeldin seems to get at least 45% of the vote. These votes must come from somewhere. I assume that he is going to do very well in Nassau.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies