June 2019 Federalist Convention, San Antonio, TX (NEW OFFSITE POLICES - READ!!)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 01:20:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  June 2019 Federalist Convention, San Antonio, TX (NEW OFFSITE POLICES - READ!!)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: June 2019 Federalist Convention, San Antonio, TX (NEW OFFSITE POLICES - READ!!)  (Read 3645 times)
Fmr. Representative Encke
Encke
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: July 08, 2019, 12:18:40 PM »

Atlanta wins.

Round 1Round 2Round 3Final Round
ABQ202-2000
Atlanta4152729
Boise5050516
Chicago202-2000
Philly30314-40
Vegas1-100000
Total17 17 16 15
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #101 on: July 08, 2019, 10:58:28 PM »

Final Results:

Chair: NC Yankee Elected

NC Yankee (17): LT, Deadprez, Encke, UlmerFudd, tmth, YT, SNJC, Mr. R, Goldwater, Bagel, Alancia, LFromNJ, NTP, BG-NY, Celticempire, Wazza, bruhgmger

Vice Chair: Encke Elected

Encke (16): LT, Deadprez, Encke, UlmerFudd, tmth, YT, SNJC, Mr. R, Goldwater, Bagel, Alancia, LFromNJ, BG-NY, Celticempire, Wazza, bruhgmger
Fairbol (1): NTP

Bylaw Amendment: Aye
Aye (15): LT, Deadprez, Encke,  UlmerFudd, Tmth, YT, Mr. R, Goldwater, Bagel, Alancia, LFromNJ, NTP, BG-NY, Celticempire, bruhgmger
Nay (2): SNJC, Wazza,

Convention City: Atlanta, GA

Historically not one to make a big deal out of posting milestones, but top 10ftw!!!!
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #102 on: July 10, 2019, 02:37:24 AM »

As Chair of the Federalist Party, I am hereby creating the following positions as appointed officers within the Federalist Party. As many of you know I have long preferred to match titles to roles that people have already demonstrated a capacity for and thus avoid inactive officer to the most extent possible. It is especially serious that we have these officers perform their task.

Co-Chair - The last time we had a co-chair it was of equal status to myself and elected. This time I am trying something different with this and we will see how it goes. Seeing as how my work schedule is as such and there were times last month that I was not able to get on when decisions had to be made in a crisis, I have decided to create this position, while the elected positions will necessarily be higher in precedence and authority, the co-chair will carry the authority to enforce my directives especially when it comes to events on Discord during the times that I cannot get on.

Secretary - Same as stated in the bylaws, responsible for membership lists and the calendar.

Recruitment Coordinator - Much like that of outreach coordinator but more narrowly focused to recruitment 

I have made decisions for all three of these positions as to who will be holding them, I will only be announcing two tonight, Young Texan for "Co-Chair" and "LFromNJ" for Recruitment Coordinator.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #103 on: July 10, 2019, 02:59:21 AM »
« Edited: July 10, 2019, 03:06:43 AM by Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee »

Under the new bylaws, I have the authority to set policies for the administration of Federalist offsite mediums.

As such I hereby institute the following regulations for the sake of ensuring that offsite mediums are used to assist the party in advancing its members and to reign in some of the excessive behavior we have seen that has done great harm and direct damage to our membership in recent months, resulting in several prominent members having to leave.

1. All offsite mediums must comply with and be subject to the direction of the elected Party leadership and it's appointed Representatives. This includes Discord, IRC, any other website of similar function that may supplant discord and also any secondary restricted access websites that may or may not exist.

2. Henceforth any and all activity of a criminal or illegal nature shall be prohibited on these mediums, the penalty for such could include up to a month ban on access to said mediums. Repeat offenders will be subject to the Article I, Clause 2 provisions of the Party Bylaws and if necessary clause 3 provisions as well.

3. It is strongly encouraged that all members conduct themselves in a reasonably professional and respectful manner while engaging with each other and with non members. Repeated instances of harassment, threats or other unacceptable behavior will subjected to the same penalties as stated in clause 2 above.

4. If an elected party leader or appointed party official asks you chill, you chill. There will be no steam rolling of party officials to get your way while I am at work or unavailable. There is no given issue that requires such urgency that cannot be resolved calmly.

5. Presenting ultimatums to elected or appointed party leadership will not be tolerated. You will make your case in a professional manner and if good it will stand on its own merits. Hostage taking will not be permitted. Any such attempts will be publicly revealed.

6. Removal of people from Discord or other chat rooms. Only elected party or appointed party leadership may authorize the removal of members from the party's mediums and absent utilization of clause 2 and/or 3 of Article one of the Party Bylaws, shall only be used in case of a clear and imminent harm to the party and its members.

Its time we live up to our rhetoric on A More Welcoming Atlasia. RIP my beautiful signature Sad
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #104 on: July 15, 2019, 01:39:14 AM »

You know the funny thing is, I still plan to PM the above post to every last Fed. I just haven't had the time yet. Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies