Eurovision Song Contest 2019 - Tel Aviv, Israel.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:30:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Eurovision Song Contest 2019 - Tel Aviv, Israel.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Eurovision Song Contest 2019 - Tel Aviv, Israel.  (Read 1812 times)
Velasco
andi
Junior Chimp
Western Sahara

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2019, 08:31:26 AM »
« edited: May 20, 2019, 08:36:23 AM by Velasco »

Israeli host expecting Eurovision 'punishment' for Iceland's Palestinian flag display

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-music-eurovision-israel/israeli-host-expecting-eurovision-punishment-for-icelands-palestinian-flag-display-idUSKCN1SP0G1

Nobody expects punishment for Israel's renewed slaughtering in Gaza, obviously

Opprobium for the Israeli oppressors. Free Palestine!
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2019, 08:42:32 AM »

holding up the flag of the place that would murder you for your performance
Velasco
andi
Junior Chimp
Western Sahara

« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2019, 08:52:23 AM »

holding up the flag of the place that would murder you for your performance

The flag of tge murderous state is blue and white. No cheesy song contesr will wash the ugly face of the Zionist Ogre.

Stop Aparheid
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2019, 09:02:29 AM »

Yes, we get it, you won't rest until someone else murders every single Jew in the Middle East that won't submit.
Velasco
andi
Junior Chimp
Western Sahara

« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2019, 09:21:00 AM »
« Edited: May 20, 2019, 01:20:46 PM by Velasco »

Yes, we get it, you won't rest until someone else murders every single Jew in the Middle East that won't submit.

Please stop arguing pointlessly. The anti-semitic strawman is dumb. Realize the widespread criticism of the Israeli crimes is unrelated to your claim. The problem with you is the lack of reasons. When arguments fail and reality shows that one side is wrong, insults or false accusations are usual resorts. For instance, everybody condemning rhe criminal Israeli government wants that every Jew in the world gets murdered. This is obviously and ridiculously false. Furthermore, it's slanderous and offensive.

Free Palestine!
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2019, 09:30:12 AM »

Please stop arguing pointlessly. The anti-semitic strawman is dumb. Realize the widespread criticism of the Israeli crimes is unrelated to your claim. The problem with you is the lack of reasons. When arguments fail and reality shows that one side is wrong, insults or false accusations are usual resorts. For instance, everybody condemning rhe criminal Israeli government wants that every Jew in the world gets murdered. This is obviously and rificulously false. Furthermore, it's slanderous and offensive.

Free Palestine!
Who is arguing?  I just jumped to the end because we've been down this road and have seen each other go down this road that I know there is no point.  You've heard all the arguments, so have I.  I ain't changing your mind anymore than you're changing mine.  Nobody reading this would even get anything out of it.

So go back to posting your "free Palestine!" garbage and I'll keep pointing out that the people holding the sign wouldn't last 10 minutes in Gaza or Hebron.
Velasco
andi
Junior Chimp
Western Sahara

« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2019, 10:01:22 AM »
« Edited: May 20, 2019, 01:19:04 PM by Velasco »

So go back to posting your "free Palestine!" garbage and I'll keep pointing out that the people holding the sign wouldn't last 10 minutes in Gaza or Hebron.

You are trying to insult me, but this is too dumb to be considered an outrage. However, you are insulting Palestinians and this is more serious. I'll tell you again: the lack of good reasons does not entitle you to anything. You are free to side with murderers and oppressors (there you go with your consciousness), but you lack the moral and the intellectual entitlement to offend the people under oppression. As long as I have to suffer silly posts, I'll continue saying the Israeli government is criminal and Palestinians deserve to be free.

Stop Apartheid. Free Palestine!
Anzeigenhauptmeister
Hades
Junior Chimp
Israel

« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2019, 08:23:02 PM »

Madonna made a similar statement, albeit more subtile, but still violating the ESC's rules of being a non-political event.

Bay the way, Israeli security personnel tried to confiscate the Icelandic corpus delicti - in vain... 😁

Anzeigenhauptmeister
Hades
Junior Chimp
Israel

« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2019, 08:51:55 PM »

Let's not forget the gist of this topic:

Congratulations to Duncan Laurence on winning the Eurovision Song Contest 2019 with his ballad "Arcade" and thus bringing the ESC to the Netherlands for the fifth time and after 44 years again.

Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies