2019 KY GOV Megathread, Andy Beshear wins (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 04:33:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  2019 KY GOV Megathread, Andy Beshear wins (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Ballot Preference: Which candidate would you vote for?
Bevin (R)

Beshear (D)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 163

Author Topic: 2019 KY GOV Megathread, Andy Beshear wins  (Read 54352 times)
scooby
Rookie
United States

« on: August 03, 2019, 04:48:14 PM »

I went to Fancy Farm today. Beshear definitely has enthusiasm in Western Kentucky. I’ve only seen his signs. Bevin was booed repeatedly and throughout his speech. Yelling at him was a blast. Lots of signs among the Republicans for McConnell’s primary challenger.
scooby
Rookie
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2019, 07:06:55 PM »

I went to Fancy Farm today. Beshear definitely has enthusiasm in Western Kentucky. I’ve only seen his signs. Bevin was booed repeatedly and throughout his speech. Yelling at him was a blast. Lots of signs among the Republicans for McConnell’s primary challenger.

See any MItch supporters who booed Bevin?
Maybe not actively booing, but almost nobody cheered Bevin. Some Democrats referenced Robert Goforth.
scooby
Rookie
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2019, 08:46:20 PM »
« Edited: August 03, 2019, 09:12:01 PM by scooby »

See any MItch supporters who booed Bevin?
Maybe not actively booing, but almost nobody cheered Bevin. Some Democrats referenced Robert Goforth.
When you say "democrats", do you mean registered democrats, a lot of whom voted for Trump, or Democratic activists?
The Democrats that referenced Goforth were the candidate speakers. By and large, the attending democrats in the audience were members of local teachers unions, labor unions, and other advocacy groups. In fact, though, there were a few cheering Beshear supporters in Trump hats. The went wild for things like medical marijuana and suing Bevin.  SIDE NOTE — If you wanna see the most #populist son of a b!tch of all time, look up Robert Conway’s speech.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies