2019 KY GOV Megathread, Andy Beshear wins (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:47:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  2019 KY GOV Megathread, Andy Beshear wins (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Ballot Preference: Which candidate would you vote for?
Bevin (R)

Beshear (D)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 163

Author Topic: 2019 KY GOV Megathread, Andy Beshear wins  (Read 55027 times)
Junior Chimp

« on: November 05, 2019, 04:37:55 PM »

You can't just simply assume that every Voter from Louisville & Lexington will vote Democratic. I got a feel Zaybay might get disappointed again tonight like he was in 2018 with the Senate Races.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2019, 05:03:47 PM »

You can't just simply assume that every Voter from Louisville & Lexington will vote Democratic. I got a feel Zaybay might get disappointed again tonight like he was in 2018 with the Senate Races.

Also, note that even if turnout is higher in those places, it might not actually be decisive enough of a difference to matter in the end

If GOP turnout in California was high and dem turnout was low in some election, it would likely just mean the margin would be narrower than expected.

Andy Beshear won his 2015 Attorney General's Race by some 2K Votes. I can't imagine him beeing elected Governor. If he does it will be a squeaker. Still optimistic for Bevin to pull this out!
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2019, 05:48:30 PM »

Bevin is gonna win. The exit polls do show some good signs for Beshear but Bevin will still win.
There will be NO EXIT POLLING for the two Governor Races tonight. We've to rely on the Raw Vote Totals.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies