Gaza–Israel clashes (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:15:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Gaza–Israel clashes (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Gaza–Israel clashes  (Read 1054 times)
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« on: May 05, 2019, 05:40:04 PM »

They know that firing these rockets will only hurt their situation, and they don't care. But what can you expect from organizations that endorse suicide attacks on civilians.
It actually massively helps the organization. Hamas was suffering with a possible uprising not that long ago, and this will only reinforce people to stand in circle around the flag. Now this doesn’t help the inhabitants, but we all know that they don’t care. Casualties will be in place, but the situation will allow for a few deaths on the Israeli side that counts as a win to the PR spinners at Hamas’s disposal.

I do hope Gazans can see through this and continue rioting for more effective leadership; like the Democratic Front or PFLP(-GC), that are more localized and people first than the rigid Islamic internationalists trash that caused Gaza’s economy to collapse in the first place.

PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2019, 11:16:56 PM »

They know that firing these rockets will only hurt their situation, and they don't care. But what can you expect from organizations that endorse suicide attacks on civilians.
It actually massively helps the organization. Hamas was suffering with a possible uprising not that long ago, and this will only reinforce people to stand in circle around the flag. Now this doesn’t help the inhabitants, but we all know that they don’t care. Casualties will be in place, but the situation will allow for a few deaths on the Israeli side that counts as a win to the PR spinners at Hamas’s disposal.

I do hope Gazans can see through this and continue rioting for more effective leadership; like the Democratic Front or PFLP(-GC), that are more localized and people first than the rigid Islamic internationalists trash that caused Gaza’s economy to collapse in the first place.

I do agree that the Palestinian cause needs a face lift, and it should definitely occur, if only for moral reasons, but I fear that not a lot would change for them for the better even if it happens.
While I do care for an independent Palestine, my comments were not reserved must to give the struggle a facelift. I care foremost about the lives here of Palestinians here, then comes long term goals to ensure them.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies