2019 Gubernatorial Predictions (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:01:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  2019 Gubernatorial Predictions (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2019 Gubernatorial Predictions  (Read 2192 times)
smoltchanov
Junior Chimp
Russian Federation

« on: April 23, 2019, 03:41:00 PM »

Republicans sweep. Democratic states will elect Republican Governors all the time and it takes exceptional circumstances for Dems to win red state governorships
Kansas and Montana say hi. Also, WV elected a Dem governor (although he switched)

Yes, but Massachusetts, Vermont, Maryland, and New Hampshire still outweigh somewhat...
smoltchanov
Junior Chimp
Russian Federation

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2019, 03:48:24 PM »

The Democratic nominee will only win in Louisiana; everywhere else there will be slight bumps, stagnation, and a possibility of a tight race in Kentucky that will ultimately vote R in the end.

Generally - my forecast at present moment too. Of course - in can change, but i still doubt...
smoltchanov
Junior Chimp
Russian Federation

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2019, 12:26:45 AM »

As of now I would say
Bevin +5
Reeves +12
JBE +2

12? Don't believe. All other- possible.
smoltchanov
Junior Chimp
Russian Federation

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2019, 08:25:31 AM »

As of now I would say
Bevin +5
Reeves +12
JBE +2

12? Don't believe. All other- possible.

Its possible if black turnout is awful but yeah I do see it hard that Jim Hood does 5 points worse than a corrupt black man.

But Espy was acquitted and him being supposedly corrupt didn’t stick as a plurality of voters still saw him favorably and Mississippi’s polarized nature.

Still - 12 is way too much. I could believe 5, but - not 12. Especially - with Hood's proverbial strength with "redneck whites" in North-East of the state...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies