Hundreds Killed Hundreds Hurt In Many Hits On Hotels & Churches Across Sri Lanka (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:02:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Hundreds Killed Hundreds Hurt In Many Hits On Hotels & Churches Across Sri Lanka (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hundreds Killed Hundreds Hurt In Many Hits On Hotels & Churches Across Sri Lanka  (Read 1618 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: April 21, 2019, 06:38:01 AM »

But, but ... white extremist terrorism ... Roll Eyes

Once again it is made clear what the real elephant in the room is: Muslim extremist terrorism !
I thought these were dirty commies?....<looks it up>....oh.....well, yeah, I guess that it does seem to be Muslims.  That would explain why the press isn't talking too much about the attackers.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2019, 06:44:48 PM »

Yeah, Muslims are the real victims here.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2019, 07:03:07 PM »

I mean, when you have people in this thread literally trying to blame Bagel for the attacks, does that not signal that there's a bit of an overreaction going on?
I must have missed that.  Were things removed?
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2019, 07:23:44 AM »

I mean, when you have people in this thread literally trying to blame Bagel for the attacks, does that not signal that there's a bit of an overreaction going on?
I must have missed that.  Were things removed?

Eh, Bagel's initial post essentially boils down to "not all of us should be blamed for this", and Sanchez' reply to "yes you should".
the "it was just someone that did something" line?  Did they have a "thing" in that thread* that lead to that line meaning more than it would without the backstory?  To me it read as mocking anyone who would use that as an excuse for racism, that's a far cry from "literally trying to blame Bagel for the attacks".

*I lost interest pretty quick in that story (that lady is clearly at least a little racist, or maybe, at best, prone to repeating the same things racists say).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies