ME Sen I can't really be Collins it yet (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:13:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  ME Sen I can't really be Collins it yet (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ME Sen I can't really be Collins it yet  (Read 76128 times)
It's not just that you are a crook senator
MelihV
Rookie
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.65, S: -5.04

P P P
« on: April 11, 2020, 08:34:42 AM »

Collins is now predicted to lose based on the aggregate of user predictions.

I pay more attention to predictors like Cook, Inside Elections, Sabato, Daily Kos, and Politico.

Cook, Inside Elections, and Sabato currently predict the Maine race as a toss-up. Daily Kos and Politico predict it as lean R. I think their predictions make more sense than the biased opinions of the Atlas users.
If you are following them closely then you know these predictions keep leaning more and more democratic.

Her approval ratings, polling numbers keep dropping out and the heat on her gets bigger and bigger. We still have half a year before the election and she already dropped massively.

I consider her gone.
MelihV
Rookie
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2020, 11:15:28 AM »

Collins is now predicted to lose based on the aggregate of user predictions.

I pay more attention to predictors like Cook, Inside Elections, Sabato, Daily Kos, and Politico.

Cook, Inside Elections, and Sabato currently predict the Maine race as a toss-up. Daily Kos and Politico predict it as lean R. I think their predictions make more sense than the biased opinions of the Atlas users.
If you are following them closely then you know these predictions keep leaning more and more democratic.

Her approval ratings, polling numbers keep dropping out and the heat on her gets bigger and bigger. We still have half a year before the election and she already dropped massively.

I consider her gone.

Then how come you have Collins inning in your senate prediction. Also, the fcat that we are still months away from th election eans that people will have time to forget about the Kavanaugh vote, and this coronavirus will keep her from getting more negative press for a bit.
I forgot to update my predictions, I was waiting on some polls that had collins trailing.

Kavanaugh vote happened 1.5 years ago but yet her hate level keeps growing and growing, I just think her chance of winning keeps slipping.
MelihV
Rookie
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2020, 03:34:31 AM »

Adios Collins! You could've easily Angus King'ed your way into re-election but you chose politically and morally the incorrect path.
MelihV
Rookie
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2020, 08:59:15 AM »

If people actually looked at the ads Sara Gideon aired they would see that she defined herself as bipartisan and actually gave pretty good examples of it. She also had "supper with Sara" thing where she goes up to different places in Maine and has dinner with people while also talking with them about the issues that voters care about (now doing it online due to covid19).

I think Susan Collins' chances and her brand is very overrated. The country is in a very different place now than in 2014. If we were to take past elections as the most important sign then Pryor would've won in 2014 because he was not even challenged in 2008. But the reality is that he lost by 17 points.
MelihV
Rookie
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2020, 03:43:09 PM »

Eh i think Collins did okay in the debate but her Justice Roberts question was stupid, what is the point of talking about a hypothetical supreme court vote that happened 15 years ago?

Gideon could have done way better.

Savage did very well.
MelihV
Rookie
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2020, 05:00:02 AM »

How do you all think people are just going to forget her vote to confirm Kavanaugh and her vote to acquit Trump just because she might vote no on a nominee where her vote is not needed at all???
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies