ME Sen I can't really be Collins it yet (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:22:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  ME Sen I can't really be Collins it yet (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ME Sen I can't really be Collins it yet  (Read 76277 times)
Arizona Iced Tea
Minute Maid Juice
Junior Chimp

« on: March 19, 2020, 08:04:40 PM »

Maine is the weirdest state in the country
Arizona Iced Tea
Minute Maid Juice
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2020, 10:54:21 AM »

A lot of the Trumpers are gonna vote for her anyways, because he told them to. Are they going to vote Gideon?
Arizona Iced Tea
Minute Maid Juice
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2020, 02:09:37 PM »

If some dont believe Collins is DOA and Ernst and Gardner whom voted to acquit Trump, arent looking at the 6 point spread, with Amash out of race, that Biden is leading Trump
I think Gardner is close to DOA, I just need to know who the Dem nominee and the usual house keeping stuff first. Ernst might be toxic, but she will win off Trump's coattails in Iowa. Amash is out, but that doesn't have any impact on the Senate races does it? Collins is in a tougher fight than before but Maine is light blue state, so she can hang on, although I think the race is tossup.
Arizona Iced Tea
Minute Maid Juice
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2020, 08:53:32 AM »

Maybe users expected this was gonna be an easy race an it's not. Now, McSally is in a dead heat with Kelly and users still think he is gonna win by 15, not. Last poll had it McSally plus 4.

Hickenlooper isnt gonna win by 11 either. His lead is gonna be down to 4 when they survey LV
That poll with McSally up 4 was an outlier though. And another issue is that there is no way she is running at Trump's level.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies