ME Sen I can't really be Collins it yet (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 10:22:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  ME Sen I can't really be Collins it yet (search mode)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: ME Sen I can't really be Collins it yet  (Read 76236 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2020, 06:59:03 PM »

Likely R
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2020, 07:09:30 PM »

Yeah I do
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2020, 07:34:22 PM »

The answer is Doug Jones is within 3 pts  in an internal and SC changed its flag during the Nikki Hakey years from Confederate and Tim Scott has the same skin color as Jamie Harrison.

SC, GA, VA, TX, FL are multi racial states. NC still have Confederates, that's why Tillis is still holding on in NC

As far as ME is concerned, Sununu, Phil Scott, Baker and Hogan won in D states, and Sununu and Scott are likely to hold on. If they can win so can Collins, whom is just as moderate as those R Govs
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #53 on: July 02, 2020, 08:37:56 PM »

It's time to rethink the EC map, James, Harrison, Collins, Warnock, Jones and Bollier can all be in the Senate together as long as Dems have 51 votes before the GA runoff to guaretee, McConnell is the minority leader and it doesnt go to a power sharing agreement that was authorized by Bill Frist and Tom Daschle in 2000 when Rs had 51/50 votes
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #54 on: July 02, 2020, 11:48:15 PM »

I am starting to like Collins now, I support her reelected
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2020, 01:13:57 PM »

It's not good to brag about how much $$$ you raised and tax payers are paying for Congressional checks anyways 100K a yr. That's why Jesse Jackson Jr got put in jail, his wife Sandy was dipping into the pot of Lottery funds in ILLINOIS.  After that testimony Blago and Jesse Jackson Jr was put in jail. I dont care how much money you raise, it's all from tax payers.

I am gonna continue to say this until she does better, that's why Gideon is 8 points down to Collins and no, you cant assume third party candidate voters will coalesce around Gideon. Hillary assumed Gary Johnson voters will coalesce around her and she lost. ME isnt a  minority populated state, where minorities can turn out in favor of Ds
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #56 on: July 03, 2020, 01:17:40 PM »

It's not good to brag about how much $$$ you raised and tax payers are paying for Congressional checks anyways 100K a yr. That's why Jesse Jackson Jr got put in jail, his wife Sandy was dipping into the pot of Lottery funds in ILLINOIS.  After that testimony Blago and Jesse Jackson Jr was put in jail. I dont care how much money you raise, it's all from tax payers

What the fck are you talking about lol

Gideon is losing
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #57 on: July 03, 2020, 01:34:01 PM »

Dems can criticize other Dems, we arent politicians that must assume party loyalty, I voted for Bernie in the primary
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #58 on: July 04, 2020, 04:50:34 PM »

The Senate line up isnt gonna flow exactly the way partisan trends. As I stated before Sununu, Baker and Scott have won in NE, due to fact there arent many minorities except for Jersey, PA and NY. Likewise, Jones, Harrison, Gross and Warnock are in minority states and can outperform Cunningham. Bullock and Hickenlooper are Govs and have 60 percent approvals.

But we still have 4 months left
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2020, 05:43:29 PM »

I hope it news to people that Ds arent gonna get more than 3 or 4 seats, 7 to 10 seats is unlikely.  Collins will win
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2020, 10:58:30 PM »

Maybe users expected this was gonna be an easy race an it's not. Now, McSally is in a dead heat with Kelly and users still think he is gonna win by 15, not. Last poll had it McSally plus 4.

Hickenlooper isnt gonna win by 11 either. His lead is gonna be down to 4 when they survey LV
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2020, 10:29:06 AM »

AZ, CO and ME, for the Rs and AL for Ds are DOA. IA, NC and GA are the last states for the majority
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #62 on: July 16, 2020, 08:13:52 AM »

This seat along with AZ, CO, IA, KS, MT and NC are gone
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #63 on: August 01, 2020, 01:35:02 PM »

2014, Collins along with Snowe and Specter voted for Obamacare, that's why Collins won
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #64 on: August 02, 2020, 10:41:54 AM »

Collins had Specter and Olympia Snowe to help her support Obamacare, they are no longer in the Senate to shield her more conservative voting record like Alito in 2006 v Kavanaugh in 2018.  Snowe and Specter too voted for Alito and he is just as conservative as Kavanaugh.

Also, in 1999 Specter, Jeffords and Snowe along with Collins acquitted Clinton which was more popular than acquitting Trump in impeachment
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2020, 06:10:39 AM »

She cant run a winning campaign in this environment,  due to Mcconnell's obstruction of 600 a week unemployment.  Daines, and Collins and Toomey have been missing from debating unemployment benefits

That's why Daines can still lose, he won't show his face
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #66 on: August 11, 2020, 02:41:32 PM »

VA Republican has vanished since his candidate Collins is losing. He wont debate the fact Collins us in deep trouble. He has it still in his signature that Collins is safe
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #67 on: September 19, 2020, 08:07:42 AM »

I'm actually not sold on Collins voting No on the floor. She certainly opposes a floor vote taking place before the election, but Moscow Mitch will ram it through anyway. I could see her saying "Well, I opposed putting a nominee forward, but now that I was presented the choice, I won't vote No just for the sake of voting No before the election. Said nominee by Trump is a solid/independent jurist and qualified to serve, so I will vote Yes. That also puts the court countrovery to rest ahead of the election... blablabla"

She may urge Mitch to delay the vote until after the election, but he'll move forward regardless since he is an extreme partisan hack.

If Biden wouldnt have advanced Clarence Thomas to the floor of Senate in 1991, which his Dem lead committee did anyways, Clarenxe Thomas in a Democratic Senate would not have voted for Clarence Thomas in an Anita Hill hearing

Biden played his part in discouraging Anita Hill and believing Clarence Thomas too. He voted no on final passage though, but voted yes along with Teddy Kennedy and Pat Leahy to advance Thomas out of Judicial committees
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #68 on: October 01, 2020, 07:36:16 AM »

Since Biden is getting 55 Percent of vote, Collins can lose by 10 pts
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #69 on: October 01, 2020, 08:21:18 AM »

Collins can only blame herself, she was the swing state voter in the Kavanaugh nomination and she voted the wrong way, now she isn't and wants Barrett nomination held up. But, she hasn't said how she will vote, herself and Murkowski said it should wait til after election
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #70 on: October 01, 2020, 09:18:08 AM »

Collins and Murkowski said the confirmation should wait til after the election but they haven't said they won't confirm her, Barrett is a center right politician and I do feel that she will allow votes to be counted like provisional ballots that Bush W signed into law.  But, she will vote against Roe and ACA. But we have Medicaid and Medicare and birth control and adoptions.

Barrett has adopted 4 kids. Even if D's Crt pack, it would still be 6/5 Conservative
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #71 on: October 24, 2020, 11:32:40 AM »

I think polls have done deliberately this, they been polling more MT Gov than Senate polls, but we will get results pretty fast anyways, forget the polls, we know ME is a Dem state and Bullock is more popular than Cooney
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #72 on: October 29, 2020, 11:15:26 PM »

How about your Devil
Maine, please vote Susan Collins out!

I second this. As a black person, I'm fully aware of how many whites have downplayed, and continue to downplay, institutional racism within this country. It doesn't surprise me that Susan Collins, an elderly white woman who lives in a state that is well over 90% white, would be so ignorant on such issues. Fortunately, it looks like Maine is going to give her a pink slip in less than a week, after a quarter of a century.

What kind of systemic racism is there in Maine?
Why are the majority of people in Maine State Prison Black when Black people make up around 2% of the population?

Why did white Mark Cardilli get seven years for shooting a Black man in the back?

Why did Paul LePage get to be Governor here for eight years?

(Completely unrelated to the content of your post, but) happy to see you back, MAINEiac!

How about your Devil Rays they surely chocked this yr not the Dodgers .
Anyways, D's need to win AK, IA, TX and SC as well as KS and MT as wave insurance. If Mike Pence cast the tie breaker vote, before the GA runoffs, Trump is reelected Prez, since it will go back to an R delegated House minority.

Greenfield and HEGAR, Bollier and Bullock give D's that chance

It's gonna take til the end of Nov to count absentee ballots in AK but IA is a definitively a must win
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #73 on: November 04, 2020, 01:31:05 PM »

This cements the R Senate.

No Crt packing plan and no 2.2 T stimulus.

Biden is likely to get a small 500 Stimulus and nothing more.

People are gonna have to return to work next March and get off of unemployment

Gideon and Cunningham were the biggest recruiting failures
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #74 on: November 04, 2020, 02:35:28 PM »

Serves Leader Schumer right they said the were gonna get rid of the filibuster
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  
Jump to: