The Fritz Building for Forum Affairs (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 10:51:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Fritz Building for Forum Affairs (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Fritz Building for Forum Affairs  (Read 71971 times)
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« on: March 11, 2006, 07:24:17 AM »

The file extension ".ods" appears to be linked to OpenOffice, a free open-source version of Microsoft Office.  Given that not that many people have OpenOffice, and given that it wouldn't exactly be a good idea to force everyone to download it just to look at the file, it might be a good idea to save it in a more accessable format.  Personally, if it was me and I had my own web server, I would go with simply HTML, as that both is just a text file and requires absolutely no external software that people might not have.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2006, 07:53:15 PM »

Actually it's not an open source version of Micro$oft Office

Well, it does basically all the same things that you get in Microsoft Office, if I'm not mistaken.  That's what I meant, not that it's an exact duplicate.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2006, 06:35:18 AM »

Given that this will have a knock-on effect as to the eligibility of OWL's Midwest vote, may I ask the SoFA for more detail on the reason for this invalidation please?

Current regulations require all voters to have made at least 25 posts in the 56 days before the election weekend.  OWL made a total of 7 during this time period.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2007, 03:27:37 PM »

So...am I still allowed to vote then?

Not right now, because you aren't on our voter rolls due to inactivity.  However, you're more than welcome to register again.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2007, 07:37:01 PM »

So...am I still allowed to vote then?

Not right now, because you aren't on our voter rolls due to inactivity.  However, you're more than welcome to register again.

But I'm asterisked? Oh, well...

The voter list posted by TCash earlier on this thread is outdated.  The current voter list can now be found here.

As I said, you are not on it due to inactivity (i.e., failure to vote in consecutive elections), but you are welcome to re-register.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2007, 10:21:48 PM »

The election was this weekend, but it's currently invisible.

Okay, as has been brought to my attention by MasterJedi, I appear to have pulled a Naso here.  Also, it's within one week, not ten days.  Which basically means that the cutoff period of time was... yesterday.

I think our best bet at this point would be to just say "screw the Constitution" and have the election next weekend.  We can't exactly start a sudden election now as that wouldn't be fair to the voters who were unaware it was going to occur.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies