The Fritz Building for Forum Affairs (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:20:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Fritz Building for Forum Affairs (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Fritz Building for Forum Affairs  (Read 71285 times)
WMS
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -1.22

« on: February 20, 2006, 06:45:50 PM »

Jfern, I'm not going to do something illegal just because other people did illegal things in the past.

You were disenfranchised illegally last time; I really don't want to do that to Everett now.
You can't just selectively ignore precedent.

I absolutely can.  Illegal precedent will be ignored.  Legal precedent will in most instances be upheld.

You may bring a lawsuit in the "Government" board if you wish; please continue any discussion of this matter in a new thread on that board.  Thank you.

Funny, no one seemed to thing that it was illegal when used against me. Everyone seemed to agree that it was the reasonable course of action.  You   are legislating from the secretaryship with your ruling on Everett.

Give it a rest, Ferny. Q is absolutely correct - he and I worked hard at figuring out what the law said on this issue. You can take this to the ASC is you like, but you're going to lose - law trumps precedent, especially illegal precedent.

I'm sorry your vote was illegally thrown out in that previous election, but you are acting like a dick in insisting that Everett's vote also be illegally thrown out. THERE IS NO RULE SAYING YOU HAVE TO BE REGISTERED IN A PARTICULAR REGION TEN DAYS BEFORE THE ELECTION TO VOTE IN IT! They were wrong when they used it against your vote, and you're wrong now in trying to use it against Everett's vote. Show some goddamn maturity. Angry
WMS
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2006, 02:29:55 PM »

The results of the March 2006 Atlasian Census stand as follows:

Wow, the West Coast is completely cut off from the rest of Atlasia. Shocked
WMS
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2006, 02:06:53 PM »

Clearly, voting laws need to be changed... I'll speak jointly with Al, the Senate, and the Reigonal Governors about it.
Good intentions gone awry, it appears. Sad
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies