The Fritz Building for Forum Affairs (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 08:24:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Fritz Building for Forum Affairs (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Fritz Building for Forum Affairs  (Read 71824 times)
jerusalemcar5
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -8.35

« on: April 26, 2006, 05:35:26 PM »

As a note to voters in conjuction with the above statement: The national plebescite on FPTP implementation will follow standard "election" rules, however.

Standard election rules would disqualify two aye votes.  Is that your intention?
jerusalemcar5
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2006, 07:34:49 AM »

As a note to voters in conjuction with the above statement: The national plebescite on FPTP implementation will follow standard "election" rules, however.
Standard election rules would disqualify two aye votes.  Is that your intention?

No.  The intent would be to disqualify illegal votes, not votes that are cast to lead to a certain electoral outcome.

I in no way meant that you would disqualify votes based on which way they went, I was just wondering seeing how close this is, whether you would seek to throw those vtes out, which were aye votes.
jerusalemcar5
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2006, 05:36:39 PM »

Since my move to Maine hasn't taken effect, can't you make that July 28th move to New Hampshire instead?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies