The Fritz Building for Forum Affairs (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:58:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Fritz Building for Forum Affairs (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Fritz Building for Forum Affairs  (Read 71235 times)
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« on: December 02, 2005, 06:22:22 PM »

Hi, I'd just like to repeat my rescindment of an earlier executive order, which deals with people who declare their wish to leave:

"I have hereby decided to rescind an executive order imposed by an earlier administration, which deals with voters who no longer wish to be Atlasian citizens.  As was previously, voters who had stated their wish to be removed from the voter rolls were summarily ignored.

However, from now on, any such individual's registrations will become 'dormant'.  They will not be permitted to vote, or be considered an Atlasian citizen, until such time that they declare their wish to return.  If they return within the same length of time that they would have naturally been removed from the rolls, then their registration will be treated as if they had never left."

You can consider this new order to have taken effect from Q's removal of King from the roll and onwards.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2005, 08:50:09 PM »

That would be preferable, just so that there is still a record of their last registration if they choose to return.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2005, 09:45:42 PM »

And I'll happily confirm him.  It's always good to see some fresh blood in Atlasia, and I'm confident that Yates is a solid pick for the role of DSoFA.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2005, 05:50:13 PM »

Boss Tweed appears to be registered as a Communist.  I don't recall that happening, unless I missed it.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2005, 10:00:32 PM »

Congratulations to both of you for conducting the count for the national symbols.  I didn't envy your task. Smiley
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2006, 10:26:27 PM »

My apologies for the delay, but I will happily confirm MHS2002 to the position of Deputy SoFA.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2006, 07:50:52 PM »

No doubt we can all look forward to more voters being purged from the rolls Sad

I counted 27 removals and 10 *'d voters.

Wow, what's the total now?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies