The Fritz Building for Forum Affairs (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:32:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Fritz Building for Forum Affairs (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Fritz Building for Forum Affairs  (Read 71574 times)
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« on: December 01, 2005, 06:32:07 PM »

In my occasional reading over your voter lists, I would point out these corrections which need to be made:

1.  Straha is now a new registered voter, since he now has the requisite number of posts to vote in the December elections, (94) and has had been since October 30.

2.  Rin-chan is a new voter and should be marked as such.  Her first registration occurred on October 11, and was deemed to be after the 10-day registration rule.  She was therefore ineligible to vote in the October elections and her first eligible election will be in December.

3.  WI_Dem is a new voter and should be marked as such.  His registration is quite too recent for it to be anything other than such.

4.  There are also more minor problems that you should examine with regards to forum affairs law:

Is Carlhayden the definition of a new voter or not?  Which party is Kevin really registered in? (you got me here)
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2006, 10:29:25 PM »

I am resigning my position as Lt. Governor and wish to be deregistered from Atlasia.  Thank you.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2007, 09:57:57 PM »

Doesn't it have to start within 10 days of the seat being vacant...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies