The Fritz Building for Forum Affairs
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:45:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Fritz Building for Forum Affairs
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15
Author Topic: The Fritz Building for Forum Affairs  (Read 71271 times)
Yates

Political Matrix
E: -0.38, S: 1.54

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2005, 03:38:59 PM »

Does King's vote count?  And if so, for which District?

I do not speak for Q, but I can assure you that it shall not count.  He was de-registered.
Q
QQQQQQ

Political Matrix
E: 2.26, S: -4.88

« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2005, 04:53:13 PM »

Does King's vote count?  And if so, for which District?

I do not speak for Q, but I can assure you that it shall not count.  He was de-registered.

Again, the Deputy Secretary and I are of the same opinion.  The voter King asked for de-registration and was thus marked as a dormant voter.  His ballot would be invalid on those grounds alone, but King also edited his ballot.

Furthermore, should the issue of re-registration (or dormant to active status) arise, my opinion on the matter is as follows.  If a voter is to re-register, his state of registration shall remain the same at least until 60 days following the original registration establishing that voter as a voter.  De-registration followed by re-registration will not allow voter to change states in frequencies less than 60 days.
Q
QQQQQQ

Political Matrix

« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2005, 10:19:31 PM »
« Edited: December 11, 2005, 05:10:40 PM by SoFA Q »

The Deputy Secretary and I will post the Senate results soon after voting ends tomorrow night.  Tallying the votes on symbols, however, will require substantially greater effort and thus will take longer to compute after voting has ended.
Q
QQQQQQ

Political Matrix

« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2005, 08:23:10 PM »

I'm sure everyone who would read this already knows, but just as a reminder, voting in the Federal Elections will conclude tonight at 11:59:59 EDST.

I would be happy to address in this thread any issues regarding this election that any citizen would like to raise, as they pertain to the administration of this election, including voter registration, the counting of ballots, or another relevant subject.

Thank you.
Q
QQQQQQ

Political Matrix

« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2005, 11:41:17 PM »

The voter FezzyFestoon's ballot shall be considered invalid due to editing of that ballot.

Other timely announcements can be found near the bottom of the previous page of this thread.
Q
QQQQQQ

Political Matrix

« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2005, 12:07:42 AM »
« Edited: December 12, 2005, 12:38:03 AM by SoFA Q »

The results of the December 2005 Federal Senatorial Elections have been certified.

Votes on the Symbols are currently being tabulated.  They will not be certified until later this week.

A run-off for District 4 Senate is scheduled for next weekend (Dec. 16-18).  As I will be away from my computer for a portion of that period of time, Deputy Secretary Yates will oversee at least those portions of the balloting for which I will be absent.
Yates

Political Matrix

« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2005, 09:37:46 PM »

Because of Q's absence, I will be monitoring the District 4 Run-off election.  I have posted the official voting thread here

Please do not vote until the election begins - midnight this Friday.

Yates
Deputy Secretary of Forum Affairs
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2005, 10:02:30 PM »

Because of Q's absence, I will be monitoring the District 4 Run-off election.  I have posted the official voting thread here

Please do not vote until the election begins - midnight this Friday.

Yates

You should lock the thread until Friday.
Yates

Political Matrix

« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2005, 10:06:54 PM »

Thank you for your suggestion.
Yates

Political Matrix

« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2005, 10:06:24 PM »

Good evening everyone.

I would like to update you on two subjects tonight.  To begin with, I wish to remind all citizens in District 4 that the Run-off election for the Senate will begin Friday at midnight.  For those who find the concept as confusing as I do, I am talking about the transition between Thursday and Friday.  I will open the voting booth about an hour beforehand.

The second issue which I would like to address is the counting of the symbols vote.  I am in the process of counting it, and in Q's absence, I will continue the process.  I do not want anyone to think that Q is not helping.  In fact, he is leading the counting effort.  He is merely absent due to his trip.  The symbol-counting will take a few days.  Please be patient.

Thank you, and good night.
Q
QQQQQQ

Political Matrix

« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2005, 11:14:40 PM »

Ballot counting and certification has determined that the Bald Eagle will be the National Bird.  For a detailed accounting, see the Federal voting booth.
Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 1.84, S: -8.09

« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2005, 12:53:31 AM »

Q, you went from organizing the Southeast Ballot Intiatives to counting the National Symbols vote. Tongue
Q
QQQQQQ

Political Matrix

« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2005, 02:30:28 AM »

Q, you went from organizing the Southeast Ballot Intiatives to counting the National Symbols vote. Tongue

Yessir.  Huh

On an unrelated note, the motto balloting results will be posted tomorrow evening.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2005, 04:30:13 PM »

I'd like to appologize (kinda Tongue) for the pain of the Atlasian Symbols Act. (It's kinda because I still want it passed but I know it's like passing a kidney stone Tongue)
Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 1.84, S: -8.09

« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2005, 04:33:57 PM »

Yessir.  Huh
Oh, nothing. I just thought it was funny how every job you get, you have a huge task only a week or two into it. Smiley
Q
QQQQQQ

Political Matrix

« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2005, 09:27:27 PM »

Oh, nothing. I just thought it was funny how every job you get, you have a huge task only a week or two into it. Smiley

Yes.  I hate myself sometimes.

I'd like to appologize (kinda Tongue) for the pain of the Atlasian Symbols Act. (It's kinda because I still want it passed but I know it's like passing a kidney stone Tongue)

That's ok.  I voted for it myself as Senator.  Never thought I'd be the one actually having to do the thing though.  At least the original version got amended (it called for 10 categories of symbols).
Yates

Political Matrix

« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2005, 11:10:27 PM »

District Four Citizens:

Please begin voting at midnight for the Run-off Senate election.  Thank you.
Yates

Political Matrix

« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2005, 11:38:32 PM »

I would like to announce that the winner of the Atlasian Mammal vote is the American Black Bear.  I am going to be posting the round-by-round results online, and will provide the link.
Q
QQQQQQ

Political Matrix

« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2005, 05:39:23 PM »

Voter rolls updated to reflect, among other changes, the changes in voter status following the December elections.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2005, 05:50:13 PM »

Boss Tweed appears to be registered as a Communist.  I don't recall that happening, unless I missed it.
Q
QQQQQQ

Political Matrix

« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2005, 09:42:07 PM »

Boss Tweed appears to be registered as a Communist.  I don't recall that happening, unless I missed it.

He did on the 12th of this month.  Updates like that are on the first page of the voter rolls file.
Yates

Political Matrix

« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2005, 10:44:36 PM »

Statement Regarding the District Four Senate Election

Good evening.  I have contacted the candidates, Bono and Dave, and they have responded.  I have let the candidates know their options, and I am here tonight to inform all Atlasians of the events which could potentially occur.

1) The candidates could agree to split the term.  They may do this whichever way they want - half/half, rotating weekly, etc.
2) If no agreement can be reached, the Senate shall decide a replacement.  The Senate cannot split the term.  If the Senate votes, the winning candidate serves for a full term.

Please contact me if you have any questions.  Thank you and good evening.

Yates
Peter
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -7.48

« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2005, 07:59:04 AM »

I would like to announce that the winner of the Atlasian Mammal vote is the American Black Bear.  I am going to be posting the round-by-round results online, and will provide the link.

bump. Wouldn't mind a national motto either.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2005, 09:07:04 AM »

He didn't say when he'd post those.
Yates

Political Matrix

« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2005, 10:08:18 AM »

I apologize.  I thought that this was already posted.  I will see to that tonight, and no later.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies