Wisconsin Megathread v3: GOP in MASSIVE DISARRAY (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 10:46:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Wisconsin Megathread v3: GOP in MASSIVE DISARRAY (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Wisconsin Megathread v3: GOP in MASSIVE DISARRAY  (Read 165901 times)
Utah Neolib
YaBB God
Antarctica

« on: September 01, 2021, 08:02:34 PM »

Giannis could be elected Governor if he ran right now. Don’t know why he would, but I’m sure it’d be his if he wants it.
Is he even an american citizen ?

Giannis is not a U.S. citizen (he has dual citizenship in Greece and Nigeria) so he is ineligible to be governor of Wisconsin.
But not Kansas, as I think Kansas doesn’t require you to be a US citizen to be governor
Utah Neolib
YaBB God
Antarctica

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2021, 09:21:31 PM »

Giannis could be elected Governor if he ran right now. Don’t know why he would, but I’m sure it’d be his if he wants it.
Is he even an american citizen ?

Giannis is not a U.S. citizen (he has dual citizenship in Greece and Nigeria) so he is ineligible to be governor of Wisconsin.
But not Kansas, as I think Kansas doesn’t require you to be a US citizen to be governor
I think they changed the law after all the troll candidates in 2018.
Awwwww man
Utah Neolib
YaBB God
Antarctica

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2022, 10:59:14 PM »

I’m quite sure y’all know the reason why Trump didn’t endorse Kleefish - it’s because Kleefish’s daughter went to prom with some state supreme court justice’s son that said the election wasn’t rigged. This is absolutely insane behavior.
Utah Neolib
YaBB God
Antarctica

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2022, 09:35:20 PM »

How is Michels an especially bad candidate? He generally seems like Generic R in every way to me.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies