A Feast For Crows Game Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:56:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  A Feast For Crows Game Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A Feast For Crows Game Thread  (Read 2432 times)
King Saul
Rookie
« on: April 19, 2019, 02:25:06 PM »

Public Statement of the Hand of the King and Lord Paramount of the Reach Mace Tyrell:

On behalf of the House Tyrell,I, Lord Mace Tyrell, I sent the humblest apologies to Lady Asha Greyjoy and Lord Rodrik Harlaw, there was a failure of communication and the delay of a raven to Lord Paxter Redwyne who moved in an extremely wrong way without my command, he should not have done so but rather gone to another location and attacked only the Euron Mad Kraken forces approaching, he will be punished for this unacceptable error and any other form of necessary repair, please contact me.

Signed,

-Lord Mace Tyrell, Lord Paramount of Reach and Hand of King Tommen I Baratheon.
King Saul
Rookie
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2019, 09:57:18 PM »

House Tyrell Public Pronouncement

House Tyrell made a big mistake by supporting a lineage of incestuous bastard Lannisters and so I apologize to the True King of Westeros Stannis Baratheon for fighting against him before.

Now Lady Cersei, she is no Queen Regent  by any means more, if she understood the succession line of the Iron Throne, I would like her to know that even though what if Myrcella Waters was in some way unbelievable a legitimate Baratheon, the male heir always comes before,this is the law since the Dragons Dance, so Stannis Baratheon is the Legitimate and Only True King of Westeros.

I do not remember seeing the King threatening the other religions as Lady Cersei likes to assert with her malicious lies, and if it is to blame someone for her ruin Lady Cersei you should blame yourself! If you knew you were a Lannister and not a damn Targaryen and had not had bastards with your brother, none of this would be happening, but Lady Cersei chose to do things the hard way and now she'll deal with the consequences.

My son Loras did what he did for one reason, to end the reign of terror of the Kings bastards and puppets of the Lannisters, Lady Cersei has no moral or dignity to speak of him when his brother is a Kingslayer also, everyone knows that her brother only killed the Mad King for the Lannisters to earn the good favor of the late King Robert, since the Lannisters were always opportunists who never cared about wars or the Realm but only about their own interests.

I suggest that Lady Cersei surrender and give the city as soon as possible to prevent the population from suffering, she no longer has any Monarch puppet to rule as Regent, her threats mean nothing more and I guarantee that my family and I sleep very well and without any fear of this mad and pathetic woman.
King Saul
Rookie
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2019, 11:26:20 PM »
« Edited: June 03, 2019, 11:52:22 PM by King Saul »

Someone desperate:

Lady Cersei speaks nonsense as always, thinks sitting on the Iron Throne is the same thing as being Lady of some House, the Iron Throne rejected Rhaenyra Targaryen I must remind everyone.

Certainly Tommen is not the Lord of Seven Hells, that role must fall to the eldest bastard Joffrey Waters or even to Tywin Lannister who annihilated two Houses in the Westerlands without mercy, killing both adults and children. Certainly the Seven have cursed House Lannister since Tywin Lannister ordered the deaths of Prince Aegon and Princess Rhaenys, children as innocent as Lady Cersei claims that Tommen was supposed to be, Tywin Lannister did so out of ambition and power and she still comes to complain as if the Lannisters were not the most sinful House of the Seven Kingdoms! .

It is clear that the already disturbed mind of Lady Cersei forgets that Dorne has no reason to fight for Myrcella Waters, since the Lannisters also killed Princess Elia Martell in the Sack of Kings'Landing and Prince Doran must remember this, I must confessing that while I was still loyal to this lost cause that Lady Cersei was simply desperate when Lord Baelish wisely moved to the right side, Lord Baelish simply turned in her head into a greater threat than King Stannis, this can be proved by the futile attack and without purpose to the Fingers, the seat of House Baelish, an attack that did nothing to shake the image of Lord Baelish I must assert.

10 thousand will die, what does Cersei say ?, Surely more than 10,000 Lannisters have to die to pay for the misfortunes that the accursed House Lannister has brought to Westeros, and perhaps even that is not enough.

Who knew Tommen other than Kings'Landing, tell me?, No one but the capital knew the boy, we all remember well when the whole Westeros knew Joffrey Waters, the bastard who ordered the honored Lord Eddard Stark to lose his head without hesitation or pity, Tommen still died without suffering as opposed to his fool older brother who died stamping blood before the whole Court!

Westeros meets King Stannis, knows his leadership ability and knows that the Iron Throne belongs to him, do not waste your time Lords and Ladies believing the lies of someone desperate like Lady Cersei who knows that her fall is near.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies