Time - Americas 5 Best Governors.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:38:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Time - Americas 5 Best Governors.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Time - Americas 5 Best Governors.  (Read 5825 times)
Cubby
Pim Fortuyn
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -3.74, S: -6.96

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2005, 02:33:23 AM »

I'm just glad that Jodi Rell didn't make the list. Everyone raves about her, yet the only thing she's done is to NOT be John Rowland. Its not like she has any accomplishments, except her ridiculous approval rating.

She did do a good job of cleaning up after Rowland's administration.

Thats just it, the only way she has done that is by not doing anything. Its like having Mamie Eisenhower as your Governor, only with civil unions and an evil execution (I still can't believe my state executed someone, it boggles the mind).

Ridding an entire administration of corruption is not nothing.

Alright fine, she got rid of corruption Smiley but that was all between Rowland and his contracters, it had nothing to do with Rell so once Rowland was out office the problem was solved.

And Q, yes, the Dems currently running are a weak bunch, I really, really wish Blumenthal would run, but he's always let us down before. He had his chance in 2002, that would've avoided the Rowland scandal and Rell.
tarheel-leftist85
krustytheklown
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2005, 03:24:36 PM »

Listen, the people at Time Magazine are a bunch of Marxists that dare to stone competent governors like Sanford b/c they believe in the ultra-fair flat tax.  Those Marxists writers like Marxists governors like Mark Warner, Mike Huckabee, and Kathleen Sebelius.  Marxists!!! Wink
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies