ROC President and Legislative elections Jan 11 2020 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:33:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  ROC President and Legislative elections Jan 11 2020 (search mode)
Thread note
The OP needs to familiarize himself with the forum\'s copyright/attribution rules.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ROC President and Legislative elections Jan 11 2020  (Read 37087 times)
ericpolitico
Rookie
« on: June 04, 2020, 01:49:15 AM »

I wanna know more about Chiang Wan-an, great grandson of Chiang Kai-shek and Member of Legislative Yuan from Taipei III

1. How's his reputation and popularity?
2. Is he possible future face of KMT? Will he run for 2022 Taipei Mayoral Election or 2024 Taiwan Presidential Election?

ericpolitico
Rookie
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2020, 10:33:53 PM »

Thanks for the great explanations. I think Wan-an is a politician to be watched like Shinjiro Koizumi in Japan.

In your opinion, who will be potential candidates from DPP, KMT, and minor parties for 2024 Presidential Election?

I understand for DPP is Vice President William Lai and for minor parties are Taipei Mayor Ko Wen-je.

In addition, how's the future of KMT? I have been reading many articles that KMT is dying and DPP may rule for many years. However, i highly doubt it. As we all know, politics are elastic - "pendulum swing"
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies