H-17.9: Joint Resolution to Suspend the Federal Electoral Act (3/19/19)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:42:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  H-17.9: Joint Resolution to Suspend the Federal Electoral Act (3/19/19)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: H-17.9: Joint Resolution to Suspend the Federal Electoral Act (3/19/19)  (Read 942 times)
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Australia

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2019, 06:48:05 PM »

Please do this game a favor and find some more productive hobbies. Your obsession with Ben is getting creepy.

I would think this game is nothing more than a hobby. And regardless a hobby can't really be productive. It's something you enjoy doing in your spare time for fun.
And I'm not "obsessed" about Ben specifically. I'm "obsessed" about the game as a whole, and it just so happens that Ben is the current big ongoing event.

Then make better use of your time and answer what harm it would realistically cause if Ben is allowed back to the South as he intended.

Actually say what harm it would cause, not your whiny muhhh rules BS.

There is no particular harm either way. It causes no harm whether Ben is registered in Fremont or the South. Which is my point. Why must we give Ben a special exception to the law, when it causes no harm which region he is registered in.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2019, 07:20:50 PM »

Please do this game a favor and find some more productive hobbies. Your obsession with Ben is getting creepy.

I would think this game is nothing more than a hobby. And regardless a hobby can't really be productive. It's something you enjoy doing in your spare time for fun.
And I'm not "obsessed" about Ben specifically. I'm "obsessed" about the game as a whole, and it just so happens that Ben is the current big ongoing event.

Then make better use of your time and answer what harm it would realistically cause if Ben is allowed back to the South as he intended.

There is no particular harm either way. It causes no harm whether Ben is registered in Fremont or the South. Which is my point. Why must we give Ben a special exception to the law, when it causes no harm which region he is registered in.

Then why are you arguing against members of Congress who are simply using their authority to make this game enjoyable for the players? It's very clear what his intention was, and had you had a life instead of stalked every post on AFE and harass people, literally no one would have noticed or cared.
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.00, S: -7.91

« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2019, 07:34:20 PM »

It harms Ben because he has been registered in Fremont against his will, and probably had intentions to do things in the South.
Wisconsin+17
Ben Kenobi
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2019, 09:50:09 PM »

It harms Ben because he has been registered in Fremont against his will, and probably had intentions to do things in the South.

Thank you. My constituents are the south and I serve them.
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.00, S: -7.91

« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2019, 08:35:50 AM »

I motion to withdraw my sponsorship.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to: