Will Georgia start voting to the Left of Florida in 2020-2024?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:40:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Will Georgia start voting to the Left of Florida in 2020-2024?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Will Georgia start voting to the Left of Florida in 2020-2024?  (Read 552 times)
blacknwhiterose
Rookie

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 06, 2019, 06:11:28 PM »

What with all the hype that Georgia is becoming more Democratic on account of the rapidly growing/diversifying population of ATL, can we expect Georgia to become more Democratic than it's neighbor Florida?  While it may sound far-fetched, I think this may very well happen sooner than later considering Florida continues to remain a (leans GOP) national bellwether.  Unlike Georgia, Florida's growing demographics remain in a competitive battle between those likely to be Dem/GOP.       

Let's discuss.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2019, 10:29:16 PM »

FL is #2 on my "States Democrats Should Stop Dumping Tens of Millions Into Because of Tradition, Only to Lose" list (OH is obviously #1), but 2020 may be too soon for GA to surpass it. Under neutral conditions, I definitely believe it will by 2024, though.
pppolitics
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2019, 10:42:44 PM »

FL is #2 on my "States Democrats Should Stop Dumping Tens of Millions Into Because of Tradition, Only to Lose" list (OH is obviously #1), but 2020 may be too soon for GA to surpass it. Under neutral conditions, I definitely believe it will by 2024, though.

Democrats should cut funding off the entire state party and form a new Florida Democratic Party
Medal506
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2019, 07:26:41 PM »

Trump will probably win Georgia seeing as how he won it in 2016. Is Ted Cruz or Nikki Haley is the Republican nominee in 2024 then Georgia will stay red and the south east will go over whelminingly Republican. If it's Pence in 2024 then he may lose Georgia and Florida.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies