Be honest, what was your final prediction for every election you can remember (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:24:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
  Be honest, what was your final prediction for every election you can remember (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Be honest, what was your final prediction for every election you can remember  (Read 1153 times)
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: March 18, 2019, 01:42:13 PM »

2004: Thought Kerry would win. Couldn't imagine the country voting for Bush after no WMDs (still don't understand to be honest).

2008: Thought Obama would win. The state polls showed an insurmountable lead.

2012: Thought Obama would win. Again, Obama was too far ahead in the EC for Romney to pull it off.

2016: Brain said Hillary because she was ahead in the necessary states to win (and I was one of the ones who didn't fall for the "Trump is ahead in NV" thing. Heart said Trump because the more charismatic candidate always wins the election, also the candidate that has more supporters voting "for" them instead of "against" their opponent always wins.
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2019, 03:04:45 PM »
« Edited: March 18, 2019, 03:09:55 PM by Never Beto »

and I was one of the ones who didn't fall for the "Trump is ahead in NV" thing.

Easy there, I didn't fall for anything. As a former Nevadan, my gut feeling was that he was a better fit for the state. I still think he is- for the '00s version I remember, before the last surge of illegals and the Democrats' guarantee of their votes. Tongue

Conservatives are brain dead: Exhibit A.

I have some news for you guys: Not every brown, Spanish speaking person you see is "illegal".
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies