How much of Democratic trends among the "college educated" are due to women/POC? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:59:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  How much of Democratic trends among the "college educated" are due to women/POC? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How much of Democratic trends among the "college educated" are due to women/POC?  (Read 643 times)
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -5.50

« on: March 13, 2019, 06:06:01 PM »

I think it’s due to generational turnover and women being increasingly more college educated than men. I’m a college educated millennial white woman but we’re the most educated subgroup of all time and are also ridiculously democratic. I think we’re distorting the number if that makes sense. Any group being 40 points anything is going to distort the number as a whole.
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -5.50

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 05:41:17 PM »

I think it’s due to generational turnover and women being increasingly more college educated than men. I’m a college educated millennial white woman but we’re the most educated subgroup of all time and are also ridiculously democratic. I think we’re distorting the number if that makes sense. Any group being 40 points anything is going to distort the number as a whole.

Why is that group ridiculously democratic in your opinion?

I think it’s because millennials are just democrats period because of when they came of age exacerbated by the fact we’re the first generation of women to be more educated than men and the first fully professional generation. Quite frankly we haven’t updated our social policy to fully integrate women into the work place and the Democrats are the people who want to do that. Stuff like paid family leave and universal childcare while the republicans still want to fight Roe V Wade. I think if they socially moderated and would embrace some family policy that would help working women, they could cut into the margins a bit.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies