Tensions between India-Pakistan escalating (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 10:40:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Tensions between India-Pakistan escalating (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Tensions between India-Pakistan escalating  (Read 3399 times)
Big Abraham
Junior Chimp
« on: March 01, 2019, 01:34:22 AM »

All of the rouge NPT states (India, Israel, North Korea, and Pakistan) should be forced to give up their nuclear weapons.

Imagine seriously putting India and Israel in the same sentence as North Korea and Pakistan like this

Imagine seriously believing that India and Israel haven't refused to sign the Non-Proliferation Treaty and that India and Israel do not possess a weapons programme abetted by the United States
Big Abraham
Junior Chimp
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2019, 02:34:26 PM »

All of the rouge NPT states (India, Israel, North Korea, and Pakistan) should be forced to give up their nuclear weapons.

Imagine seriously putting India and Israel in the same sentence as North Korea and Pakistan like this

Imagine seriously believing that India and Israel haven't refused to sign the Non-Proliferation Treaty and that India and Israel do not possess a weapons programme abetted by the United States

I was objecting to the rogue part:

By the way I consider India and Israel to be the good guys in the Region while I consider Pakistan and the terrorists trying to destroy Israel(There are multiple groups) to the be the bad guys in the region .

You do realise the United States supported Pakistan's nuclear programme, right?
Big Abraham
Junior Chimp
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2019, 02:58:56 PM »

I was objecting to the rogue part:

By the way I consider India and Israel to be the good guys in the Region while I consider Pakistan and the terrorists trying to destroy Israel(There are multiple groups) to the be the bad guys in the region .

You do realise the United States supported Pakistan's nuclear programme, right?

We also supported the Afghan Mujahideen in the 1980s.

This is true. America has been the world's leading terrorist state for many decades now.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies