The Orville (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:30:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  The Orville (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Orville  (Read 1600 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: June 17, 2022, 07:45:06 PM »
« edited: June 17, 2022, 09:02:03 PM by Badger »

Watch the first two or two and a half episodes and lost interest sometime ago. Started watching again and I am completely hooked. Power watching deep into second season now and it's the best show I've seen in a long time. Dictating this wild the one episode where the doctor, Claire, is talking with the commander, Kelly Grayson, that she is developing feelings for the Android, Isaac. So cool
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2022, 08:06:26 PM »

Watch the first two or two and a half episodes and lost interest sometime ago. Started watching again and I am completely hot. Power watching deep into second season now and it's the best show I've seen in a long time. Dictating this wild the one episode where the doctor, Claire, is talking with the commander, Kelly Grayson, that she is developing feelings for the Android, Isaac. So cool
So if you're in season 1 be aware that it's pretty hit or miss. You can tell which episodes were rushed and written as filler. Season 2 almost everyone agrees is better, it's much more serious and has some very interesting twists.

Almost finished with season 2. I actually like season one a lot other than the first couple episodes.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies