Procedural Office of Lincoln Governor Peanut
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:51:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Procedural Office of Lincoln Governor Peanut
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Procedural Office of Lincoln Governor Peanut  (Read 2391 times)
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2019, 02:33:37 PM »

Thank you so much, Mr. Governor Smiley
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2019, 02:34:48 PM »

Excellent choice!
Peanut
Costa Rica

« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2019, 05:17:45 PM »

An Order to Grant Confidence in the Third Chancellor of Lincoln

Mr. PSOL of Illinois, MC, has the confidence of my Council and is thus hereby officially designated the First Chancellor of Lincoln. May his ministry, with the help of all of us, lead this region to great things.

According to the prerrogatives granted to me under the Constitutions of Atlasia and of the region of Lincoln, I, Peanut, do sign this Order.

PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2019, 07:17:57 PM »

Thank you Governor Peanut.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #54 on: July 25, 2019, 02:50:42 PM »

Your Excellency Governor Peanut, following the formation of a new government, I formally request the right to be appointed the Chancellorship.
Peanut
Costa Rica

« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2019, 09:13:46 AM »

An Order to Grant Confidence in the Third Chancellor of Lincoln's Second Ministry

The Rt. Hon. PSOL of Illinois, Councillor, has the confidence of my Council and is thus hereby officially designated the Third Chancellor of Lincoln.

According to the prerrogatives granted to me under the Constitutions of Atlasia and of the region of Lincoln, I, Peanut, do sign this Order.

[/quote]
Peanut
Costa Rica

« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2019, 04:37:44 PM »

A Gubernatorial Order

Executive Branch Policy on Sexual Harassment

WHEREAS, sexual harassment and retaliation for sexual harassment claims are unacceptable forms of discrimination that must not be tolerated in the workplace; and

WHEREAS, state and federal employment discrimination laws prohibit sexual harassment and retaliation in the workplace; and

WHEREAS, officers and employees of the Region of Lincoln are entitled to working conditions that are free from sexual harassment, discrimination, and retaliation; and

WHEREAS, the Governor and all officers and employees of this great Region of Lincoln should seek to foster a culture that does not tolerate any form of sexual harassment, retaliation, and unlawful discrimination.

BE IT RESOLVED, pursuant to the authority and prerogatives vested in me as Governor of Lincoln, I hereby order as follows:

1. All Executive Branch department and agency heads shall have available, and shall regularly review and update at least every three years or more frequently as necessary, their sexual harassment, discrimination, and retaliation policies. Such policies shall include components for confidentiality and anonymous reporting, applicability to intern positions, and training policies.

2. All Executive Branch department and agency heads shall ensure that their employees, interns, and contractors have been notified of the state's policy against sexual harassment, discrimination, and retaliation, and shall further ensure that such persons are aware of the procedures for submitting a complaint of sexual harassment, discrimination, or retaliation, including an anonymous complaint.

3. Executive Branch departments and agencies shall annually require training seminars regarding the policy against sexual harassment, discrimination, or retaliation. All employees shall complete their initial training session pursuant to this order by the end of the current fiscal year.

4. Within ninety (90) days of this order, all Executive Branch employees, interns, and contractors under the jurisdiction of the Office of the Governor shall be provided a written copy of the policy against sexual harassment, discrimination, and retaliation, and they shall execute a document agreeing and acknowledging that they are aware of and will comply with the policy against sexual harassment, discrimination, and retaliation.

5. Matters involving any elected official, department or agency head, or any appointee of the Governor may be investigated by independent legal counsel.

6. The Office of the Governor (as well as those offices in the Executive and broader Lincoln government which are exhorted to comply) will require annual mandatory training seminars for all staff, employees, and interns in the office regarding the policy against sexual harassment, discrimination, and retaliation, and shall maintain a record of attendance.

7. Allegations of sexual harassment, discrimination, or retaliation within the Office of the Governor will be investigated promptly, and violations of law or policy shall constitute grounds for disciplinary action, including dismissal.

8. This Order is intended to supplement existing laws and regulations concerning sexual harassment and discrimination, and shall not be interpreted to in any way diminish and/or replace such laws and regulations. The Order provides conduct requirements for covered persons, and is not intended to create any new right or benefit enforceable against Lincoln.

9. Persons seeking to report violations of this Order, or guidance regarding the application or interpretation of this Order, may contact the Office of the Governor regarding such matters.

Little Gubernatorial Order to strengthen our government's policies and education against sexual harassment. The Order is based on a similar one introduced by Tmth as Governor of the South back in January, so a thank you to him Smiley.
Peanut
Costa Rica

« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2019, 03:25:58 PM »

Region of Lincoln
Verum Potestatem Facit Lex
Writs of Election

Whereas, elections have been held to elect the Members of the Third Council of Lincoln,

Whereas, the departure of several of its members have left said Council with questionable democratic standing,

Whereas, the protection and safekeeping of our Region's democracy is the total and supreme responsibility of those of us serving its People, and

Whereas, developments in the political situation of the Region have rendered such a choice the most sensible course of action,

I do hereby order and command the Third Council of Lincoln to be dissolved and elections to be conducted to elect the Fourth Council of Lincoln from the 6th to the 8th of September of the year 2019, as pursuant to Article I.14 of the Constitution of our Region.

According to the prerogatives granted to me under the Constitutions of Atlasia and of the region of Lincoln, I, Peanut, do sign this Order.

Peanut
Costa Rica

« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2019, 09:53:13 PM »
« Edited: September 03, 2019, 07:31:14 AM by Governor Peanut »

Happy Labor Day, Lincoln!

Source.

Hello, Lincoln! I want to wish all of us in our region a very happy Labor Day. Today, we celebrate our very rich history and culture and we thank countless of workers who have made our region and our nation a better place. The labor movement began and grew in our region, from Maine to Illinois, and our historical role in it is something to be proud of. I am very happy to say we have worked hard to make sure every worker in our region gets a fair shake, from supporting legislation to help your kids get the best education, to making sure our government is properly funded, Lincoln is a region by and for our great workers. I met some of our wonderful labor leaders today at the Governor's Mansion and I am impressed with their commitment and passion, for they are the development of our great region. Let Lincoln now and forever be the region of work and peace, of rights and of prosperity! Happy Labor Day Lincoln!
JGibson
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.00, S: -6.50

« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2019, 10:58:01 PM »

I seek the office of Chancellor of Lincoln.
Peanut
Costa Rica

« Reply #60 on: September 12, 2019, 06:55:36 AM »

I seek the office of Chancellor of Lincoln.

This has been seen.
Peanut
Costa Rica

« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2019, 06:10:11 PM »

An Order to Grant Confidence in the Fourth Chancellor of Lincoln

Mr. JGibson of Illinois, MC, has the confidence of my Council and is thus hereby officially designated the Fourth Chancellor of Lincoln. May his ministry, with the help of all of us, lead this region to great things.

S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #62 on: October 26, 2019, 06:45:43 PM »

Your Excellency the Governor, I formally request the right to form a new government in your name. I believe that I have the confidence of the Council.
Peanut
Costa Rica

« Reply #63 on: October 28, 2019, 06:27:38 PM »

An Order to Grant Confidence in the Fifth Chancellor of Lincoln

Mr. S019 of New Jersey, MC, has the confidence of my Council and is thus hereby officially designated the Chancellor of Lincoln. May his ministry, with the help of all of us, lead this region to great things.

According to the prerogatives granted to me under the Constitutions of Atlasia and of the region of Lincoln, I, Peanut, do sign this Order.

Peanut
Costa Rica

« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2019, 04:29:17 PM »

I never did properly close this. Farewell, Lincoln, and see you soon! This office will be back someday Smiley.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies