OFFICIAL embarassing Gubernatoral quotes thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 02:29:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  OFFICIAL embarassing Gubernatoral quotes thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: OFFICIAL embarassing Gubernatoral quotes thread  (Read 5251 times)
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: November 09, 2005, 04:44:09 PM »

NixonNow must now kill himself:

© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2005, 09:20:52 PM »

Yes, I did indeed err.

As I told Alcon, I am investigating, but suspect the Boss Tweed has pegged the core of the problem.

What did I do?
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2005, 09:42:37 PM »

You had posted in another thread information about the turnout rates in different areas of Virginia.

Kaine areas had relatively higher than normal turnout whereas Kilgore areas has relatively lower than normal.

Hah, no, I know what you're talking about.  See that post you're referring to, which I believe is this:

My friend in Fairfax County just called me.  He's a poll worker.  He said that he's never seen turnout like this in NOVA -- not even in 2001 with Warner.  He's also getting word that turnout in the southern, rural parts of the state -- where the solid GOP base is located -- is as low as he can remember.  Kaine looks to be well positioned.

Was a joke.  It was in response to this:

I just heard there is a big GOP turn out in for kilgore in the solidly conservative areas of west Richmond and Ronoke as well as the rural parts of the state. Also more bad news for Kanie there is a low Democratic turn out in NOVA.   

I was just poking fun at 'Kevin' for his 'inside information'.  The stroy I told was not accurate--at least not intentionally.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies