Spanish elections and politics II: Catalan elections on February 14, 2021 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 07:18:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Spanish elections and politics II: Catalan elections on February 14, 2021 (search mode)
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Spanish elections and politics II: Catalan elections on February 14, 2021  (Read 197243 times)
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2019, 11:39:39 AM »

Yeah, exactly.

Everyone knows that I have a tough position on immigration and integration.

But I have never voted for a far-right party, nor do I want them to get good election results.

In fact, if more people were like me the centrist parties would not decline and rise instead and not the far-right ...

I know. You say that you don't vote for the FPO (I have no reason for distrust and anyway that's your business), but your "tough position" on immigration is not far from parties like Vox. What I say is that you have stated in the past a certain joy for the end of the "Spanish exception", as well you deem "far left" people with humanitarian feelings. There is people in the centre and the right that don't hate immigrants: see Angela Merkel. I suspect you would be a good fit for the Albert Rivera fanclub, although I'd challenge the notion that Cs and its Catalan leader are "centrist". In any case, we know your views already

I have to clarify a few things:

* I have not stated a "certain joy for the end of the Spanish exception", I just said it's going to happen sooner or later that the far-right will also rise by quite a bit there.

* I do not hate immigrants. I have posted several times that I want strict rules enforced, because immigrants have more duties than rights when coming to a country and need to live according to these rules, not commit crimes, or be deported. That has nothing to do with hate. That's what someone would describe as common sense (except for many on the Left). In fact, I favour limited immigration from culture-similar regions of the world.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2019, 12:26:53 AM »
« Edited: November 11, 2019, 12:24:14 PM by Tender Branson »

Murcia: The Saxony of Spain.
Pages: 1 [2]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length