Predict the next 5 Presidents of the United States (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:59:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 15 Down, 35 To Go)
  Predict the next 5 Presidents of the United States (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Predict the next 5 Presidents of the United States  (Read 18247 times)
EastwoodS

« on: December 01, 2020, 03:49:28 AM »

46. Joe Biden (2021-2025)
47. Kamala Harris (2025-2033)
48. Tom Cotton (2033-2037)
49. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (2037-2045)
50. Josh Hawley (2045-2049)
51. Pete Buttigieg (2049-2057)
I’m afraid the days of secured democratic majority’s in the electoral are more fragile than originally thought...
EastwoodS

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2020, 10:39:35 PM »

Why so many one-term GOPers lol?
EastwoodS

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2020, 11:33:53 PM »

In the case of my most recent addition, I only had one one-term Republican, and I factored in the business cycle in my list.
Oh I see does the business cycle also explain the predominantly Democratic presidents?
EastwoodS

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2020, 12:06:09 AM »

In the case of my most recent addition, I only had one one-term Republican, and I factored in the business cycle in my list.
Oh I see does the business cycle also explain the predominantly Democratic presidents?

Yup, they caught the good end of it, as has been the case for most of the last 50 years. Carter was the only Democrat in that time frame that caught the bad end of the business cycle.
Interesting, so let’s say hypothetically, Republicans somehow win 2024, but then lose 2028. This would be very good for them in the 2030s and 2040s?
EastwoodS

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2020, 11:10:09 PM »
« Edited: December 03, 2020, 11:52:48 PM by EastwoodS »

2021-2025: Joe Biden
2025-2029: Nikki Haley, Rubio, or another mediocre Republican that is able to scare enough people from Kamala Harris.
2029-2033: Someone from the far left wing of the Democrat Party. Gen Z and late millennials will be in the transition phase of going from reliably Democratic to more of a tossup group after this election.
2033-2041: Ron Desantis; will become the first Republican to win a plurality of the Hispanic vote .
2041-2045/9: The VP of Desantis
I think ethnic Demographic trends, especially in the Hispanic community look good for Republicans in the long term; all Republicans need to do is drop immigration and focus on more practical issues. I also do not think the evangelical or “angry white Karen and Richard” Vote will sit out because Republicans support immigration; they care too much about taxes and the 2nd amendment and are able to drop social issues as long as it prevents someone like Sanders from becoming the president.
EastwoodS

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2020, 01:06:08 PM »

I feel like we will go back to 8 year dem, 8 year rep, 8 year dem, etc

As we learned this year, it’s very difficult to take down an incumbent, so barring another Trump level disaster, we should (hopefully) go back to the boring politics of 1992-2016
16 years Dem and only 8 years Rep. yah, no, haha
EastwoodS

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2020, 01:37:50 PM »

As we learned this year, it’s very difficult to take down an incumbent, so barring another Trump level disaster, we should (hopefully) go back to the boring politics of 1992-2016

So, did you just not read the words in the comment you replied to?
I did, I find it hard to see how the American public is in love with the Democratic Party enough and who exactly could increase turnout for the Democrats for you all to be in power like that all over again.
EastwoodS

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2020, 01:53:05 PM »

I did, I find it hard to see how the American public is in love with the Democratic Party enough and who exactly could increase turnout for the Democrats for you all to be in power like that all over again.

Are you unable to recognize patterns, or are you just a troll?
Patterns can change, voting pattern change. Depending on the demographics of a state and and how the immigration and migration of certain states can lead to new coalition and voting patterns. Like how Georgia may go blue at the Democrats expense of Michigan and Pennsylvania.
EastwoodS

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2020, 03:53:44 PM »

Patterns can change, voting pattern change. Depending on the demographics of a state and and how the immigration and migration of certain states can lead to new coalition and voting patterns. Like how Georgia may go blue at the Democrats expense of Michigan and Pennsylvania.

Not what I meant
No trend indicates people want more Democratic rule than Republican rule.
EastwoodS

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2020, 03:58:55 PM »

Not what I meant
No trend indicates people want more Democratic rule than Republican rule.

I didn't realize 1992-2016 indicated more people wanted Democratic rule than Republican rule.

Oh wait, that's because it didn't. You're just obtusely misinterpreting what ultraviolet is saying.
Fine, I guess in the land of make believe Bill Clinton was a Republican and Obama was a Labour then
EastwoodS

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2021, 03:16:00 AM »
« Edited: January 05, 2021, 05:40:52 AM by EastwoodS »

Tbh, I'd rather just predict the EC and state that I believe Desantis, Rubio, Stefanik, or Nunez could become president while Abrams, Cortez, A BLM activist, or Julian Castro could maybe become president or could become the nominee.
2024: Repudiation of Harris. PV D+2

2028: Moderate Republican re-elected. PV R+2

2032: Democrat wins presidency in a nail-bitter. PV D+3

2036 Democrat President re-elected PV D+6:

2040:Republican wins. PV R+3

2044: Republican wins relection. PV R+5

2048:VP of Republican wins, but the EC looks much different than what we are used to today PV R+0

EastwoodS

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2021, 08:47:39 AM »

46: Former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. / Senator Kamala D. Harris (2021-2027)
47: Vice President Kamala D. Harris / Former Governor Roy A. Cooper (2027-2029)
48: Governor Ronald D. DeSantis / Senator Joshua M. Hawley (2029-2033)
49: Senator Raphael Warnock / Senator Ruben Gallego  (2037-2041)
50: Vice President Ruben Gallego / Governor Sharice Davids (2041-20XX)

Yes, Canada is this left wing, not the US tho.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies